Honored Contributor

Ok so I am reading a book called The Magpies, by Mark Edwards. I tried to start Target by James Patterson, but I guess I was just not into a James Patterson book. This book The Magpies is quite good, its being described as a psychological thriller!

Honored Contributor

Sorry meant to post this under What are you Reading for April?

Trusted Contributor

Thanks for the recommendation I will check it out.  I recently found Lisa Gardner and have enjoyed her books, her book the neighbor has been my favorite so far.  I also read "find her", that was a bit too dark but I still enjoyed reading it.

Respected Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN   Would this be an e-book?  I am not finding it in my search at our library or Barnes & Nobel?

Trusted Contributor

@KathyM23 I found it on Amazon, both ebook and paperback. And it looks like a great read!

Critter Lover! (especially cats!)
Honored Contributor

What is it about?

Pray,love,remember
Shakespeare
Honored Contributor

@Group 5 minus 1- It is about a young couple that buy a flat in England and at first the other neighbors seem nice and like they could all be friends, but after a while strange things start to happen, and the couple feel like they are a "target"..It is really good, and has me guessing at to what is going on!!!!! 

Will do a review after I have finished!

Honored Contributor

@KathyM23 wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN   Would this be an e-book?  I am not finding it in my search at our library or Barnes & Nobel?

@KathyM23 I found my copy on Ebay!

Honored Contributor

Finished this book-it was very good!!! Held my interest all the way through and it wasn't wahat I had thought was happening, but so good nonethe less. Definitely worth reading if you like a good psychological thriller.

Honored Contributor

I really like Mark Edwards so I got this today based on your recommendation. Thanks for the review!