Respected Contributor

I guess because of so many complaints, they are being kept.  Not sure if anyone heard this yet. I went to sign in and there was a statement. 

Honored Contributor

@SWEET wrote:

I guess because of so many complaints, they are being kept.  Not sure if anyone heard this yet. I went to sign in and there was a statement. 

You should read all the other posts about this.

Respected Contributor

YAY!!! Man Very HappyMan Very HappyMan Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

You're late to the party.

Honored Contributor

Yay Excited GIF - Yay Excited Happy Dance GIFs
Respected Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

@SWEET wrote:

You should read all the other posts about this.

@rms1954 

I have been following a few. I just wanted to put it on the Book Forum since I haven't seen it mentioned yet.

Respected Contributor

This is temporary. On another thread someone posted part of a letter they were emailed from Q leadership that indicated the forums would remain into the new year.

To some, it just looks like they're wanting to try to salvage some holiday sales.

Respected Contributor

@ThinkingOutLoud wrote:

This is temporary. On another thread someone posted part of a letter they were emailed from Q leadership that indicated the forums would remain into the new year.

To some, it just looks like they're wanting to try to salvage some holiday sales.

@ThinkingOutLoud   I haven't seen anything anywhere that stated that the forums would remain into the new year.   Are you saying that some forum posters received a letter or an email or some type of notification that stated this (the into the new year part)?

Respected Contributor

@KatieB wrote:

@ThinkingOutLoud wrote:

@ThinkingOutLoud   I haven't seen anything anywhere that stated that the forums would remain into the new year.   Are you saying that some forum posters received a letter or an email or some type of notification that stated this (the into the new year part)?

Yes - the poster had emailed the CEO and got a response from the secretary's office.

Respected Contributor

I sure hope it's NOT temporary, that's almost worse if Q is expecting to keep Holiday sales up. I'd rather just be pleased that it's still here