Honored Contributor

I just discovered this author when I pick one of her books on sale. It was book one of the Lytton trilogy called " No Angel ". I liked it so much I downloaded the next two books they are great. I love family sagas, and if any of you are fans of this author, can you recommend any of her other books ? TIA.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

I cannot remember what book I read of hers years ago, but I know it was wonderful.  I allso just picked this book up from a second hand stored --- Another Woman.  I have not read it yet.  I do not think you can go wrong with any of her books !!!  Enjoy!!!!!

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Regular Contributor

I adored the Lytton trilogy.  I loved sinking into the large novels and finding out more about the characters.  

I didn't find her other books to be as engrossing or interesting.  They were only OK. 

I also love how she put the cast of characters in front of the book.  There is never any wondering about who is related to whom and how each character factors in to the situations.  

I was sad that she passed away this past year.