Valued Contributor

New Inspector Gamache mystery

I preordered  Louise Penny's Kingdom of the Blind today. It will be released November 27, 2018.  

I can't wait for another dose of the gang at Three Pines.

Trusted Contributor

Re: New Inspector Gamache mystery

@pateacher wrote:

I preordered  Louise Penny's Kingdom of the Blind today. It will be released November 27, 2018.  

I can't wait for another dose of the gang at Three Pines.

Love these books! Thank you for reminding me it will be out soon, even though I'll probably wait to check it out from library. And, no doubt I'll be far down on that reserve list!  

Esteemed Contributor

@pateacher, looking forward to it as well.

Another fantastic book on the way October 9th is The Witch Elm by Tana French.  I love her.  She is not as prolific as Louise Penny but I eagerly await her books.  LM

Respected Contributor

I collect hardcover books by certain authors: Louise Penny and Tana French are two of these. Looking forward to their new releases!

Valued Contributor

@insomniac2@Lilysmom

Count me in as another Tana French fan.

Respected Contributor

I'm not sure if I ever posted this remark. . .

Has anyone watched the first (and only) DVD about Inspector Gamache and Three Pines? I found it unwatchable (for a particular reason having to do with casting) and gave it to an acquaintance, who agreed with me.

Esteemed Contributor

@insomniac2, I agree.  Not a good choice imo.  That can ruin a series can’t it?  I felt the same way about the Harry Bosch character.  LM