Respected Contributor

@MaggieMack wrote:

@kdgn

I saw that you started a thread a couple of years ago about Vince Flynn and his untimely passing. I read all of his Mitch Rapp books back to back. I just ordered The Survivor, the next in his series, started by Vince, finished by another. Have you read it? It has great reviews on Amazon.

I have it on my Kindle but haven't had a chance to read it yet. The reviews that I read said it was difficult to tell where Vince Flynn left off and the other writer took over. I hope that's the case-

Valued Contributor

@GingerPeach  Gee, we enjoy many of the same authors & seems we are just about in the same place in life! 

yes, e-readers are sooo convient for both storage & traveling & i really agree w/you....there is just something about holding a proper book.  i find that I have been reverting back them for the past several months.

Thanks for all your book leads; I love to hear what other readers have going.  Smiley Surprised)  

I am newer to the forums & especially the book forum & it looks wonderful for leads to good books.  tho sometimes i don't understand the shortcuts.  I still haven't figured out ITA!  Smiley Surprised)

I will definitely look at the "Dismas Hardy" books you enjoyed because.......i love San Francisco!  

Both cities are easy "walking" cities, aren't they?  Both on, tho opposites, the coast, both w/so much to see & do.

& we love to have visitors to all of new england so we hope you will return one day!

Blowing out someone else's candle doesn't make yours brighter.
Honored Contributor

@3cupcakes wrote:

@GingerPeach  Gee, we enjoy many of the same authors & seems we are just about in the same place in life! 

yes, e-readers are sooo convient for both storage & traveling & i really agree w/you....there is just something about holding a proper book.  i find that I have been reverting back them for the past several months.

Thanks for all your book leads; I love to hear what other readers have going.  Smiley Surprised)  

I am newer to the forums & especially the book forum & it looks wonderful for leads to good books.  tho sometimes i don't understand the shortcuts.  I still haven't figured out ITA!  Smiley Surprised)

I will definitely look at the "Dismas Hardy" books you enjoyed because.......i love San Francisco!  

Both cities are easy "walking" cities, aren't they?  Both on, tho opposites, the coast, both w/so much to see & do.

& we love to have visitors to all of new england so we hope you will return one day!

Me, too, @3cupcakes, me, too!  And sooner than later.

All the best to you and yours.

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.