Honored Contributor

Just finished it. It reads more like a self help book. The book is titled Inventing Joy.

I ain't fraid of no ghosts.
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Can you give us a book review?

Esteemed Contributor

I’ve given her enough of my money.Her stuff used to be better quality. I stopped purchasing from her. Her steamers stopped working , her hangers broke, & her leather handbags feel like cheap plastic!!

Honored Contributor

Diva: I thought I just did. It reads more like a self help help book w/ lots of cliche'.

Valued Contributor

I've used her things for years.  Her steamers are fantastic.  You have to use filtered or purified water in ALL steamers so they don 't get clogged up.  I just got the book, but have not read it yet.

Respected Contributor

@ncascade wrote:

Diva: I thought I just did. It reads more like a self help help book w/ lots of cliche'.

Hi ncascade:

I wanted know if you like the book (or not). Would you recommend it?

Valued Contributor

I also think her stuff is so cheap  I bought luggage that by the time I used it it was so  plasticy and out of shape I gave it to the needy  I have sent back every bag  If those are leather I would be shocked   

Honored Contributor

Diva: Didn't think the book was all that.So I guess I did not like it. When I read autos or biographys I am not interested in someones childhood,etc. Recommend: depends on what you are looking for. I thought it would be more gossipy and less cliche' ridden.

Respected Contributor

@ncascade wrote:

Diva: Didn't think the book was all that.So I guess I did not like it. When I read autos or biographys I am not interested in someones childhood,etc. Recommend: depends on what you are looking for. I thought it would be more gossipy and less cliche' ridden.

Thanks, ncascade!

Respected Contributor

The only thing I've ever brought from her I liked were the hangers.  Joy, herself, is too excitable for my taste; prefer Lori on the Q.