Reply
Highlighted
Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,784
Registered: ‎03-14-2010

$30 off Voyage and Paperwhite ereaders at the big A store.  It was mentioned in another thread but I thought I'd make a new thread for those that might miss it.

 

Happy reading!

Honored Contributor
Posts: 32,280
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

MY VOYAGE IS ON THE WAY AND THAT"S WHAT I came to post!  THANKS!!!!!!

Honored Contributor
Posts: 11,153
Registered: ‎05-22-2012

@Sooner wrote:

MY VOYAGE IS ON THE WAY AND THAT"S WHAT I came to post!  THANKS!!!!!!


 

Congratulations, Sooner! I'm so glad you picked a new ereader and I hope you love it.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 32,280
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

@ChynnaBlue wrote:

@Sooner wrote:

MY VOYAGE IS ON THE WAY AND THAT"S WHAT I came to post!  THANKS!!!!!!


 

Congratulations, Sooner! I'm so glad you picked a new ereader and I hope you love it.


I hope I do too!  If not, back it goes.  But I am so excited to try this one!

Respected Contributor
Posts: 4,181
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

That's a great sale and so temping but I don't need one.  I'm still happy with my old paperwhite.

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,153
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Mine will be here Saturday

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,074
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: Ereader sale!

[ Edited ]

@Sooner wrote:

@ChynnaBlue wrote:

@Sooner wrote:

MY VOYAGE IS ON THE WAY AND THAT"S WHAT I came to post!  THANKS!!!!!!

 

Congratulations, Sooner! I'm so glad you picked a new ereader and I hope you love it.


I hope I do too!  If not, back it goes.  But I am so excited to try this one!


Congratulations! I hope you'll report back and let us know how you like it. I can't decide which one I want!