Frequent Contributor
Ha ha these are funny and sad at the same time. Well mine is i got regifted the same gigt i gave my friend for her bday. Called her on it too
Super Contributor
On 1/3/2015 rebel said:

Last Christmas Eve as we were going out the door for church, my husband couldn't find his cell phone.

I found it with a text message from his MISTRESS.

Needless to say, my Christmas was ruined. It confirmed he was having an affair even though he denied it.

The short story is now I am going through a divorce.

Worst Christmas memory ever.

That's horrible. How men can do such terrible things and really never feel guilt is beyond me.

Super Contributor

Maestra,

thank you so much for your kind words. I am really struggling right now, mentally, emotionally and financially. I so trying to crawl out of this.

He is a morally bankrupt man and that is putting it mildly.

OC FRESH,

I don't think he is capable of feeling guilt. I don't have a degree in psychology but I am sure he truly has multiple diagnosis. No guilt, remorse. He would like to destroy me just for the sake of doing it.

Respected Contributor

A wall hook. I put it in the bathroom to hang my robe on. I did use it, but honestly, who gives someone a hook? And no, it wasn't super fancy or anything.

Super Contributor
On 1/5/2015 rebel said:

Maestra,

thank you so much for your kind words. I am really struggling right now, mentally, emotionally and financially. I so trying to crawl out of this.

He is a morally bankrupt man and that is putting it mildly.

OC FRESH,

I don't think he is capable of feeling guilt. I don't have a degree in psychology but I am sure he truly has multiple diagnosis. No guilt, remorse. He would like to destroy me just for the sake of doing it.

It's very hard what you're going through but you will get through it.

I pray that you'll get out of this with strength and peace of mind sooner than you think.

Keep looking up cross animation

Super Contributor

An old boyfriend once gave me roses he had pulled out of a garbage can. They were wrapped in dirty newspaper and had some creepy crawlies in them. The roses were in very sad shape and of course were full of thorns as well.

The funny thing is, he had no clue that I knew where he'd gotten them. Didn't really bother me then, and it doesn't now either. I was already long over him and thought this was actually rather funny.

Occasional Contributor

I am suddenly reminded of the earrings made of bottle caps I got from a college boyfriend. Apparently, he'd failed to pick up even the slightest sense of my style. I don't think I ever wore them. I've worn other gifts from boyfriends that weren't necessarily my taste, but some things can't be worked around.

Contributor

My mom gave me a flannel plaid housecoat for by birthday years ago. But many other nice gifts from her that I have chosen.

Honored Contributor

A jar of dried beef in a sleigh...I kid you not.

An empty...unwrapped jar from my MIL...just handed to me.Hey she mailed my husband a package of underwear and we lived in the same town...so guess I was not on her hit list?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Contributor
I was very fortunate. My mother-in-law was generous, although not considered wealthy. About 15 years ago she gave me a beautiful art deco ring in platinum with 27 near flawless diamonds. I treasure it and think of her everytime I wear it. But, her best gift of all is the gift of her son, my husband of 46 years. He's the real gem!