Occasional Contributor

Anyone know the Dr. Gross TSV on the 9th is?

Thanks
Trusted Contributor

Re: Anyone know the Dr. Gross TSV on the 9th is?

@(-_-)@ ~lyn~
Birman =^..^= Servant
Member since 04.2007

Occasional Contributor

Thanks, Lyn!
Trusted Contributor

Lyn, YOU are the best. Health and Happiness in2015. Received this email from Dr. Gross this morning. What do you think? Will you order?.I have so much Perricone mois.but have used these products from Gross. depends on price. Kettle boiling.

Esteemed Contributor

I use Dr. Gross everything and, I'm not displeased except for his high prices. I don't know whether I will continue with him. I just might do his face and eye retinol serum. I've come to really love them and have been using for several years now.

Valued Contributor

i think this was supposed to be the tsv in august but it was cancelled.

Receive (1) 45-count pack each of peel pads step 1 and step 2, (1) 1-oz brightening solution with 30 microfiber pads, and (1) 1.7-oz fibroblast moisturizer. Receive this item approximately every 90 days with one-time shipping and handling for two years. The alpha beta peel pads help to resurface and nourish the skin. The serum and moisturizer use ferulic acid to help brighten the skin and retinol to smooth wrinkles and fine lines. Choose from Original or Extra-Strength Peel Pads.

$129.96

"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? But if I am only for myself, who am I? If not now, when?" Hillel
Trusted Contributor

On 1/3/2015 evelomaddict said:

i think this was supposed to be the tsv in august but it was cancelled.

Receive (1) 45-count pack each of peel pads step 1 and step 2, (1) 1-oz brightening solution with 30 microfiber pads, and (1) 1.7-oz fibroblast moisturizer. Receive this item approximately every 90 days with one-time shipping and handling for two years. The alpha beta peel pads help to resurface and nourish the skin. The serum and moisturizer use ferulic acid to help brighten the skin and retinol to smooth wrinkles and fine lines. Choose from Original or Extra-Strength Peel Pads.

$129.96

Number in august please 2 cats three dogs etc. Many thanks

Respected Contributor

Apples two five nine three for ate. I received this, but the AD was cancelled. HTH!
Trusted Contributor

nm

Honored Contributor

Sorry for horning in on the strand here! lynn in mich... is bella carro the poster who asked for suggestions re: making face products/creams? I need to ask for some ingredients... thx!!!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~