Honored Contributor

Re: who has purged their makeup drawer lately?

Decided that my lip glosses, lipsticks, lip/eye liners needed better organization as I just wasn't using them.  I had lip pencils and eyeliners in separate cups but still had so many that I just would always reach for the same ones and didn't like having to search through all of them to find the one I wanted.  So ordered a lip gloss organizer from Amazon that will arrive on Thursday. Going to go through all the lip/eye liners and only keep the basic shades, which seem to be the ones I'm reaching for the most anyway.

Then will go through my glosses and lipsticks and keep only the ones I know I will wear.  Not the "well this color is ok and maybe I'll wear it on occasion."  I've said that way too many times and I've never worn them.

Lookng forward to only having the lip/eye liners that I know I will use and the glosses and lipsticks that I know I will wear.  To have them in one of those organizers too will help me to see and use what I have and not have to search through all of them for that one pencil or liner.