Honored Contributor

she makes a wonderful bronzer stick.  I have never blended/sheared out a stick bronzer or a cream bronzer that feather's out easier than hers.  This shade is almost always hard to get.  It's always out of stock.  It's the shade I wear and apparently lots of others.

HAPPY SOL.  It's in stock at Sephora.  All but one is in stock.

Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez - Warm Wishes Effortless Bronzer Sticks Happy Sol 0.25 oz/ 7.0g 

Honored Contributor

Re: Speaking of Rare Beauty...

[ Edited ]

@monicakm   I love cream products on my skin now. Powders seem heavy and lay on top of my skin.

Many bronzers are golden or orange, so I use a foundation stick that is a few shades darker and in a neutral tone. I don't contour, so just use this on cheeks and across the nose. Nose is the the best trick to make it look natural since when the sun hits your high points of face the nose is included. Apply to bridge of nose only so you don't look like Rudolf. Lol

Super Contributor

@Shanus  Do u use a foundation stick for ur all over foundation? If so, what brand? Thx

Honored Contributor

@Rose429   I used to use the Bobbi Brown Foundation Sticks, which I still have and am using up, but am now loving Westman Atilier sticks. My every day foundation is tinted moisturizer and I touch up with with concealer.

The foundation sticks are when I do a full face. I use 2 shades of sticks... one lighter for under eyes and center of face and then one my complexion correct shade.