Contributor

I was flipping through WM web site this a.m. and could NOT believe my eyes when I saw philosophy products. I checked prices on 3 items and WM sells for about $2.00 cheaper than Q. WM also had a huge inventory of philosophy. It just seems so wrong that philosophy is at WM. Yankee Candle is there now also. I guess when the public complains about weakness of fragrance, they have to pull out all the stops.

Respected Contributor

@Corky47 ~ WM website?  TIA! @AKgirl

Trusted Contributor

@Corky47@AKgirl2

Look closely at the listings. Most are not sold by WM. The few that are WM are probably old stock from when they bought jet.com. The majority of the items are sold by other retailers. (similar to amazon listings).

I did buy a BE shadow from the WM website, purchased from an "e-business" based in the Mid-West (a BE re-seller) and had a good experience.

Cindy

Respected Contributor

@FlyersGirl wrote:

@Corky47@AKgirl2

Look closely at the listings. Most are not sold by WM. The few that are WM are probably old stock from when they bought jet.com. The majority of the items are sold by other retailers. (similar to amazon listings).

I did buy a BE shadow from the WM website, purchased from an "e-business" based in the Mid-West (a BE re-seller) and had a good experience.

Cindy

@FlyersGirl ~ thank you!  I feel like such a duh, when I realized what WM is😬  I shop there often!

Honored Contributor

@AKgirl2 wrote:

@Corky47@ ~ WM website?  TIA! @AKgirl2

I had no idea what WM was either @AKgirl2. Smiley Happy

Frequent Contributor

I still do not know what WM is!???????????????????

Frequent Contributor

OOPS- it finally sank in! sorry

Trusted Contributor

Why not Wm, it's soap, smells good, but it is still just soap.

Trusted Contributor

It's super annoying when posters abbreviate something and assume everyone knows what said abbreviations are for. 

Respected Contributor

@Corky47, IT A: you know what else I saw? Edward Bess! Not everything-a couple of foundations....but I was in disbelief....His line sells at Neiman's.....the juxtaposition of sales at Wal-Mart???

I have to question myself on this issue: I don't buy something because of exclusivity or panache, so why do I have a problem with seeing it at WM???

I shop at WM: mine carries a great variety of organic produce and healthy food choices...I love their no-antibiotic grass fed beef...and let's not forget the lamb....I never thought I would see those things there... I buy cheap t-shirts from them too-my summer go-to. I have a closet full of Land's End and LLBean, but their cotton is too heavy for summers in Florida...

The last time I was in the hair section at the store itself, they had Chi styling tools....

Poodlepet2