Honored Contributor

Re: my ""back from the vault"" request....

On 9/11/2014 ChessaAZ said:

Bring back Belgian Waffle 3-1 shower gel!!!

yes! my grandson loved Belgian Waffle as a bubble bath when he was a preschooler....he called it ""the donut soap"" because he thought it smelled like donuts. Made it easy to get him to get in the tub!

Contributor

On 9/11/2014 birkin baby said: Back from the vault,for me,would be original formulas for the perfumes.

ITA.

Also - the AMAZING GRACE SALT SCRUB!! The Philosophy salt scrub is un-be-liev-able. Incredible - works and smells great. The don't offer it any more. I don't want to smell like a gingerbread cookie after I have scrubbed. I don't know why it's gone. AG is very popular and that scrubs WORKS - never have used anything else like it.

Also - ETERNAL GRACE - love it. MISS IT!! When they discontinue - why can't they do one run a year for the fans to buy it? They don't have to offer it all the time - but once a year they could sell out a batch.

Honored Contributor

I wanted Red and Black Licorice to come back.

Contributor

Hi The philosophy website has the amazing grace salt scrub 6oz for $20.00 u may want to stock up,I use the pure grace salt scrub in the winter for my dry skin.Happy Halloween
Honored Contributor

On 10/30/2014 crazy for jewelry said: Hi The philosophy website has the amazing grace salt scrub 6oz for $20.00 u may want to stock up,I use the pure grace salt scrub in the winter for my dry skin.Happy Halloween

Thanks for the post. And it's in a new container too. I'll add it to my Christmas list. You think I'll get it? {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Valued Contributor

the salt scrub is also included in monday's tsv if anyone's interested in getting it with a bunch of other stuff. i can't remember what size.

Respected Contributor

On 10/30/2014 jennys kid said:

the salt scrub is also included in monday's tsv if anyone's interested in getting it with a bunch of other stuff. i can't remember what size.

jen, The salt scrub included in the TSV is 6 oz. Here are the other items:

Receive (1) 8 fl oz 3-in-1 shampoo, bubble bath, and shower gel, (1) 6 fl oz hot salt body scrub, (1) 8 fl oz firming body emulsion/lotion, (1) 5.8 fl oz satin oil mist, (1) 2 fl oz eau de toilette spray with a bonus beauty tray in your choice of: amazing grace, pure grace, living grace, and falling in love.

♥ Life is beauty full ♥