Honored Contributor

Re: my ""back from the vault"" request....

On 9/14/2014 i like celery said:

The Fall Favorites trio was part of the A-D. It was the third shipment.

Yes...but QVC used to START new A-D's on the seasonal scents every quarter.

The new trio isn't being used to start a new A-D, you can only buy it as a stand alone set.

I think that is because they are going out of the seasonal shower gel business.

Valued Contributor

On 9/11/2014 funwun said:
On 9/11/2014 birkin baby said: Back from the vault,for me,would be original formulas for the perfumes.
I second this...paired with Eternal Grace!!!

yes! this, this, this!

i think that if they ever brought eternal grace back, even for a back from the vault kind of deal in a limited amount, it would sell out very quickly. i know i would buy as much as i could afford to get my hands on.

Contributor

I wish they would bring back the soap bars and also sugar cookie shower gel.

Trusted Contributor

I was in Sephora today and they had NO shower gels!

Valued Contributor

for those wanting amen-- it's back! A228464. $59 and on three easy payments. this kit has the body wash and the spray fragrance. enjoy!

Super Contributor

Do all of you women make your men wear what you buy ???

I thought a man had the sense and privilege to decide for himself what he likes and wants to groom with, not his wife or GF.

I wouldn't want to be with a man who didn't have his own mind and wasn't confident or mature enough to do for himself, and allowed a woman to make such minor decisions for himself.

When are women going to stop trying to"mother" their men and just enjoy them the way they were when they met them ?

I don't want my SO to wear something because I like it, I want him to like something because it makes him feel good. then I would like it better Besides, we are in sync enough that he wouldn't select anything so outlandish that I wouldn't love it anyway, because I loved everything about him before I committed to him.

Valued Contributor

i think people have just been looking for a product they know is a favorite of people they know and love so they can give it as gifts or whatever.

Contributor

Amen is back! They had the cologne and the shower gel at the QVC studio store this weekend (i just visited!) and then it was presented today with Mary Beth. enjoy Smiley Happy

Contributor

I would like to see message in bottle duo shower gel and spritz. The scent that smelled like green tea anyone remember the name of that one I forget.
Honored Contributor

On 10/10/2014 Remee said:

Do all of you women make your men wear what you buy ???

I thought a man had the sense and privilege to decide for himself what he likes and wants to groom with, not his wife or GF.

I wouldn't want to be with a man who didn't have his own mind and wasn't confident or mature enough to do for himself, and allowed a woman to make such minor decisions for himself.

When are women going to stop trying to"mother" their men and just enjoy them the way they were when they met them ?

I don't want my SO to wear something because I like it, I want him to like something because it makes him feel good. then I would like it better Besides, we are in sync enough that he wouldn't select anything so outlandish that I wouldn't love it anyway, because I loved everything about him before I committed to him.

oh for heavens' sake the OP just asked about the men's cologne! just retract the claws