Honored Contributor

What do you think are some of them,for dry skin.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

Cetaphil~unscented, dermatologist recommended

Soap rocks~beautiful, long lasting, natural ingredients, creamy, non-drying~I have dry skin and use them...no drying effect on my skin~beautiful soaps

Dove (I believe they have an unscented version)

There is an Amish soap, I've seen on "CookingwithBrendaGantt"'s Facebook page she uses, that looks perhaps interesting as "clean" soap.

I can only attest to the first 3, as I've used them and liked them all.

Esteemed Contributor

Have you tried Goat Milk Soap?  I like the bars from Goat Milk Stuff better than Beekman's.  They lather easier.

I use Goat milk soap on my kitchen sink and I wash my hands constantly (I am always touching my dog) and I quit using hand lotion.  Just don't need it now!

I love the Cranberry Spice in the kitchen!

Honored Contributor

I have been pleased with the Beekman bars.

Honored Contributor

Re: mild bath soap bars

[ Edited ]

I'm not going to the time, trouble and expense of finding a soap that WM doesn't carry LOL  I use Dove Unscented.  It seems to be the only thing I can use without unwanted side-effects.  I can't use scented bath products anymore.

ETA: The Dove Unscented I use is for sensitive skin.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I've used the Dove Sensitive Skin bath bars and Sensitive deodorant for years. Most soap/ personal hygiene products irritate my skin and the scents are difficult to live with. Dove Sensitive is easy on my skin and sinuses.

Respected Contributor

I also love Goat Milk Stuff Soaps.

Super Contributor

Thanks to those who suggested Goat Milk Stuff soap...I'm going to try that. I like the Beekman goat soap bars as they have been better for my skin in the winter, but they still can be a little drying.

Honored Contributor

Just curious, do you have any objections to the liquid body washes, I have not used a bar of any soap in the last 30 years. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yes, i like some of beekmans soap bars,and goats milk stuff, and yes i also try  liquid , alba bontanica ,  is my favorite, just asking about bars soaps,looking for ideas.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.