Honored Contributor

I don't know what I expect, but the TSVs are always the same old same old. I can't remember the last time I bought one.

Super Contributor

I find all of IT cosmetics foundations so heavy. Like a mask. And way too yellow. I believe I tried this one, too, in a past TSV. Not good for dry skin at all. And again, way too heavy and mask like.

Honored Contributor

IT has way too many foundations including the powder ones. Each is slightly different in title, but not enough in formulation to be a “win” for me.

The ones I’ve tried have been cakey, heavier than needed and difficult to shade match...I’ll never bring foundation down under the jaw and onto neck to fake a good match. It’s either right on or not. If the shade is off, it looks like a mask...especially a full coverage foundation. 

Honored Contributor

@weezer111 wrote:

it is listed under the tsv's.  it is the matte foundation, new brush, mascara and lip tint.  they seem to repeat items in the tsv's but i was wondering about the matte foundation for summer.

@weezer111   I prefer, especially in summer heat, a lighter weight foundation or tinted moisturizer with concealer where needed and setting powder in the t zone. Full coverage foundation in the heat and humidity feel stifling to me. 

Super Contributor

@weezer111 wrote:

i have never tried the cc matte.  i know it is kinda a boring tsv with the same products, but it is a good price.  saw the new brush in ulta and really nice.  ANY THOUGHTS?  want to decide while the free shipping is on along with the 6 easy pays.

I've used all versions of the CC cream. I love the CC Matte. I live in AZ and it is dry but sweaty on hot days. What I like about it, is the light was always a tad yellow on me. I ordered the Fair Light and it is perfect. I apply serum and moisturizer as usual then primer. Apply the CC Matte and pretty much done. I find I can get away without a setting powder if I want. But I use one and Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray. My makeup stays flawless regardless of the weather. A slight pat for the sweat and makeup is still great. I prefer the CC Matte over the other versions. I do, at times, combine with the left overs I have from the Light CC Cream and Light Illumination CC Cream.

Esteemed Contributor

I went to Sephora and got a sample of the cc matte in medium neutral and the color was spot on.  NO YELLOW.  Wore it today and has lasted without being shiny.  I found that less is more for sure.  Really like my bye bye lines but want the matte and sunscreen for the summer.  I am going to order as i love super hero mascara, and want the new brush.  For a little over 8 dollars with free shipping it is worth a try.  So far really like what I saw from my sample.  Having said that, I wish they would do a more exciting kit!

Occasional Contributor

I received the TSV today.  It didn’t come in a presentation box, but rather in a bubble bag.  No brochure on how to use, etc.  What’s up with that?

Esteemed Contributor

AND THEY LOWERED THE PRICE THIS MORNING.  ANNOYING!

Valued Contributor

I like It Bye Bye Lines foundation and tried this matte version the last time it was offered in a TSV.  I found that it contained a clay type material (to make it matte, I suppose) and that clay type material balled up and made the foundation difficult to apply.  Plus for me, the foundation made my skin feel and look dry.  I decided that this foundation is for oily skin only.

Esteemed Contributor

bye bye is my favorite foundation.  have it on AD.  ordered one for my sister's birthday of this tsv, but sending it back after hearing it does not come boxed and i paid more than it is offered for today.