Esteemed Contributor

i have never tried the cc matte.  i know it is kinda a boring tsv with the same products, but it is a good price.  saw the new brush in ulta and really nice.  ANY THOUGHTS?  want to decide while the free shipping is on along with the 6 easy pays.

Respected Contributor
I thought it was highlighting cream. I will have to look again. I think it's a reasonable price if you like it.
Respected Contributor
Ok, My mistake. Oil free matte highlighting serum. Kind of different. I will watch presentation.
Esteemed Contributor

it is listed under the tsv's.  it is the matte foundation, new brush, mascara and lip tint.  they seem to repeat items in the tsv's but i was wondering about the matte foundation for summer.

Respected Contributor
Yes, I doubled looked! Oil free matte with hydrating serum. Wow I must need a nap. If your skin is combination to oily this might be good. I think the price is good.
Respected Contributor
Wow, I need a nap now.😌
Esteemed Contributor

HAHA!

Respected Contributor
Ok, behave yourself.😁
Super Contributor

I think it all depends on your skin type.  I love all of IT's foundation, except for this one.  I have normal skin and I think this foundation will be best for oily skin types.  For me, it is too drying.  I would like the brush but I'm passing because of the foundation.  I also don't care for those blush/lip sticks so this TSV is not a bargain for me.  

Esteemed Contributor

I agree with you.  Already using the bye bye lines and just got the new confidence foundation.  The only thing I wanted was the brush as it was the one that went with the confidence foundation at ulta.  I will probably wait until the brush comes back in stock.  If the cc matte was good it would have been a great deal.  Have plenty of superhero mascara and the lip balm doesn't thrill me.  Oh well.