Occasional Contributor

iT COMESTICS Supersize CC Cream

I'm trying to find out if the Supersized CC will be available in November? I think I read here that's its usually available 2x a yer but since they have been selling the illumizing one this month I doubit it will happen.

Also, a few days ago I received the celebration foundation in the medium but it seems like its too light (i'm usually a medium on everything) do you usually use much more product?

Please let me know if you have any news on the Supersize CC Cream.

Thank you

Esteemed Contributor

Re: iT COMESTICS Supersize CC Cream

I,m on auto and love it.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@butterflywings wrote:

I'm trying to find out if the Supersized CC will be available in November? I think I read here that's its usually available 2x a yer but since they have been selling the illumizing one this month I doubit it will happen.

Also, a few days ago I received the celebration foundation in the medium but it seems like its too light (i'm usually a medium on everything) do you usually use much more product?

Please let me know if you have any news on the Supersize CC Cream.

Thank you

@butterflywings I know there is an auto ship in November, but I never pay attention if is offered. I can tell you it's almost a sure bet to be offered in February because that is Super-size month. So if it doesn't come in November get a small one from the store to avoid shipping and get the biggie in Feb on AD. AD for sure!

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Honored Contributor

I sure hope the CC Cream Illumination comes in super size this year!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.