Valued Contributor

Ladies, I am 77 and loe SScare C line but I don't want to order from Evine.  Do you think I should give Dr. Denese 3 piece a try?

Respected Contributor

@matty liz  IMO, SSC has very good products for a lot less money than Dr. Denese, or other companies.  Why not just order from Evine?  I will follow the SSC line wherever it takes me, but you could probably just order directly from the SSC website too.

Laura loves cats!
Honored Contributor

@matty liz wrote:

Ladies, I am 77 and loe SScare C line but I don't want to order from Evine.  Do you think I should give Dr. Denese 3 piece a try?

@matty liz  I'm wondering what would make you think of Dr. Denese as a replacement for Serious Skincare's C line?  They don't seem similar at all to me.  Skincare preferences are a very personal thing.  I didn't like Dr. Denese Hydroshield at at.  IMO it's so full of silicones and greasy.  Even though that is my opinion, you could end up liking it. 

Honored Contributor

Why do you think you need or want it?

When I lose the TV controller, it's always in some remote destination.
Valued Contributor

Just wondering why you won't order from Evine.  I do constantly, including SSC now and have no problems. (I have ordered hundreds of itens and have just had 1 lost in the mail and they refunded my account promptly).

Esteemed Contributor

Why don't you want to order from Evine? They're fine to work with - though their channel is not in high def (which is hard to watch). I like Serious Skin Care a lot and am sad they left HSN. I'm surprised because that was one of their core lines for many years. I've tried Dr. Denese........nah, nothing special. 

Trusted Contributor

I don't order from Evine, and never would.  You should try Elysée.

Respected Contributor

i order from evine all the time. no problems. why the worry?

Esteemed Contributor

I use the Dr.Denese skincare products and love them. They really work for me. I won't use anything else on my supersensitive skin with issues. I am in the 50++ range and I see results. If you want to give something different a try then I would check out the entire line to see what products best suit your needs. I have found that the multi product offers to be the best way to try new products and more budget friendly for my needs. Hope you have the same good results as I did if you choose to try them.

Valued Contributor

Thank you, that gave me confidence