Honored Contributor

Ladies! Need recommendations for Vitamin C Serum Please!

Looking for reccomendations on a Vitamin C Serum please!!!! Thanks!

Honored Contributor

Re: Ladies! Need recommendations for Vitamin C Serum Please!

[ Edited ]

If you are insistant on a Vitamin C serum, my recommendation would be Mad Hippie Vitamin C Serum.  Be sure to shop online for the best pricing (Amazon, iHerb, Vitacost, etc.)  There are better prices out there than buying directly from the MH site.  I was alway very pleased with this serum.  Then I heard Linda Marshall (Elysee) talk about her Firmance serum, which contains the anitoxidant pycnogenol, being better than Vitamin C.  I've been using it for quite awhile now.  You might want to look that product up on HSN and watch the videos.

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

If you are insistant on a Vitamin C serum, my recommendation would be Mad Hippie Vitamin C Serum.  Be sure to shop online for the best pricing (Amazon, iHerb, Vitacost, etc.)  There are better prices out there than buying directly from the MH site.  I was alway very pleased with this serum.  Then I heard Linda Marshall (Elysee) talk about her Firmance serum, which contains the anitoxidant pycnogenol, being better than Vitamin C.  I've been using it for quite awhile now.  You might want to look that product up on HSN and watch the videos.

@JeanLouiseFinch . Thank-you, will look into that.......I just saw Linda on HSN not too long ago, but didn't watch the program......

Respected Contributor

I have had good results with Paula's Choice Vit C serum and she does run sales.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

If the cost is not an issue then I recommend OBAGI or SkinCeuticals. Both are highly rated, but expensive. Be sure to buy from the manufacturers or from a reputable and authorized distributor, not amazon or ebay.

7430.jpg

5230-1.jpg

Honored Contributor

Dr. Dennis Gross or Isomers.

Honored Contributor

Evine has a duo set of Isomers' Illumi-Bright Vitamin C & Ferulic Skin Booster and Illumi-Bright Skin Brightening Formula on sale right now for $40. The vitamin C in them is stable, which is important.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Honored Contributor

Lancome has a new Vitamin C serum with a refillable vial for the dropper.

Visionnaire Skin Solutions 15% Vitamin C Correcting Concentrate in 0.33 Ozs. vials -- 2 for $65.

And no, I haven't purchased it for use.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

MUAC (Make up Artists Choice) I just purchased Vitamin C from them.  It is my first purchase of this type of product, so no reviews on  how well  it works.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

If you want the purest, most potent real-deal C products, then buy Truth Treatment items. They were developed by Ben Fuchs (pharmacist), & I haven't found products that are as pure as his.   Smiley Happy

I buy mine at PremierLook,  & there's always at least a 15% off coupon available (sometimes more). Ben's products are expensive, but they last FOREVER. I've had my first jar of C Balm for 1 year, & still have some left. You can read lots of reviews at this site. 

You only use a minuscule amount on a face dampened with water, or used with his priming mist. It's a mistake to use more than you need, because it's SO pure. Normally, skincare companies have water as their first ingredient. TT's doesn't have any at all. His first ingredient is the "C". 

You can watch Y-tube videos about this line, & there are some featuring Ben himself. I first found out about this line on Brianna Stanko's Y-tube channel (she's the owner of PremierLook).

I've also used his 5% retinol gel. All of his products are pure, strong, & effective. 

C Serum Contains:
Tetrahexydecyl Ascorbate (Vitamin C), C12-14 Alkyl Benzoate, C10-30 Cholesterol/Lanesterol Esters, Alpha Bisobolol (from Chamomile), Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate (from Licorice Root), Fullerenes.