Honored Contributor

I purchased a few e.l.f. products and I thought I would share my review with you.

Baked Blush Passion Pink -  Marbleized and has slight shimmer and gives a light coverage that is perfect for fair to light complexions.  For medium and up you could use over a blush.

Baked Blush Peachy Cheeky - Light coverage also for fair to light complexions with slight shimmer.  

I am satisfied with both blushes as they give me a pretty hue of color.

I think they were $3 or $4 and I purchased at e.l.f. online.

Lip Exfoliator - Now this is a great product.  It's in a tube like lipstick.  Moisten your lips and apply product and move lips and use finger to exfoliate.  Rinse.  This product comes in different flavors and I chose the mint which I like.  The product has fine grains to exfoliate your lips -- a really great idea from e.l.f.

e.l.f. beautifully bare Lash Tint Mascara -  Has a tiny, narrow brush to get that eyeliner affect.  It beats paying a high price to get a certain look.

I also purchased a smudge brush and eye shadow brush which I have not used yet.  

HeartCat Happy

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

I really love ELF cosmetics - they have beautiful and affordable brushes too!  Sign me up!  I want to try that last tint - reminds me of IT last tint, but a whole lot cheaper!

Honored Contributor

ELF products are all made in China! Woman Surprised

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1

In the past, I read that cat hair was used for the real hair brushes. I have been skeptical of their products ever since reading that. Maybe it is not true?

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

I like their products and their prices, but I order only occassionally, due to the Made in China, I just cant get past that.

Honored Contributor

@LTT1,   You can't believe everything you read.  That is awful and my brushes are fine and not cat hair.  Yuk!

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@ID2,   Do you realize how many products are made in China?  I noticed that the Q states "Imported," and God only knows where it's made.  Some cosmetic cos. have certain things made in China like brushes & other tools.  

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1

You are so right!

It isn't always true probably that products claiming to be "Made in the USA" are COMPLETELY made here. 

If I were to see an elf product that I wanted, I would try it, I'm sure.❤️

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Trusted Contributor
Their eyeshadow is great. It stays on all day. I also love the spray make up mist & set that keeps my makeup in place all day. Mainly my problem is keeping my brows from getting messed up since I have no actual eye brow hair for the wax or pencil to stick to. I have many kinds. It has been 100 degrees here and I got home after a 10 hr day and my brows had not moved. I thought for $3 what do I have to lose. I love it. I am sure there are other great products that help with that but Elf's products are so inexpensive and they work.
Honored Contributor

I recently purchased It's Vitality Lip Flush in Je Ne Sais Quoi.  LOVE it!!!  The only issue is that it's soft and I bent/broke it the first day.  It's still usable but I have to be careful how high I twist it up.  I saw a YT video comparing it to ELF's Gotta Glo Lip Tint in Perfect Pink.  Like It's Vitality Lip Flush, it's supposed to react the chemistry of  your lips to give  you the perfect flushed pink lip.  At $6 (vs $20), I'm going to give it a try.