Respected Contributor

I bought one of these a few mths ago and put it in my eyeshadow drawer and sorta forgot about it. I was watching a eye tutorial and remembered it. Prior to washing my face a little bit ago, I decided to try it. It's beautiful! Very pigmented and blendable. I got the shade Peep Show and it's a taupe metallic color. It's in a squeeze tube and I applied it with my finger and then used a synthetic flat shader brush to blend some of it out. There are number of shades and there are a lot of tutorials on YouTube if you search for them. Has anyone else tried these? You could also google swatches of all the shades. I know these may not be for everyone, but you can use a little to the center of the eyelid or use it on the entire lid for a special event. I think you could use them as eyeliners also. You have a little time to blend, but once they set, they set per the reviews and tutorials. 

Frequent Contributor

Re: Milk Makeup eye pigments...

They are magnificent! If anyone is wanting matte shades of identical quality and similar price range, the new Make Up For Ever Aqua XL Water Paint shadows should be on your radar. They come in mostly matte but also have satin and shimmer finishes. 

The Milk are really fun!