Valued Contributor

I really like the 5 minute face.  Have been able to order to replace some items but no mascara.  I like the mascara as it stayed put.  Trie to find it other places but no luck.  did anyone else noticed this?  Thanks

Honored Contributor

@matty liz wrote:

I really like the 5 minute face.  Have been able to order to replace some items but no mascara.  I like the mascara as it stayed put.  Trie to find it other places but no luck.  did anyone else noticed this?  Thanks

@matty liz   You can achieve the 5 minute face with any cosmetics if you are not able to find Carmindy's items. Mascara? My favorite is L'Oreal Voluminous mascara. I'm not sure Carmindy Beauty is available anywhere but QVC or her site, if she has one. 

Has anyone found Carmindy in the stores?

Honored Contributor

@matty liz I always thought Carmindy was the best part of What Not To Wear. I enjoyed her approach to makeup and she made it so individual for each woman.

She didn't do a "cookie cutter" makeup and I thought she was so warm and nice as well.

Valued Contributor

Thank you Shanus

Super Contributor

I saw her on HSN the other day.  Look on their website.

Valued Contributor

@matty lizcarmindy’s mascara is a tubing formula. L’Oréal double extend, boots “stay perfect” and cover girl exhibitionist are drugstore tubing mascaras. Look for some type of polymer as the #2 ingredient (ACRYLATES COPOLYMER seems to be the most common). More luxe options are Trish mcevoy, Kevyn Aucoin, Clinique lash power. I’ve tried them all and I really like carmindy’s because it’s a bit wetter and gives a bit more play time and the brush isn’t overly large. Boots is good too but the brush bristles are stiff, and I when poked my eye a few times I felt it.

Valued Contributor
Revlon mega multiplier is another tubing mascara but I have not used it.
Valued Contributor

Thanks to each of you.  Got some good mascaras to try.  Appreciate you