Super Contributor

The best way to not get wrinkles, pass this on to presenters

[ Edited ]

Dont make faces and exaggerated expressions, like scrunching up your nose and doing that thing that stretches your chin and neck , I have no idea how to define it, other than it looks like a person saying eeeks on steroids. Then, there is the super serious squint. All these expressions will make you look clownish and give your wrinkles galore.

Honored Contributor

Re: The best way to not get wrinkles, pass this on to presenters

I wish I would have listened to my mom.  My youth was misspent on exaggerated faces. 

Honored Contributor

All of my (few) lines are from smiling.  I may do something about it, but...So be it.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Live like you've already had botox?  Woman Frustrated  Nope!  Woman Surprised  I don't think so!  Woman WinkWoman LOLWoman Very Happy

Super Contributor

Smiling was not singled out, keep smiling!

Honored Contributor

All those are expressions of personality and define a person.  Everyone would walk around with stone faces the same as those botoxed up - how boring.  I have expressive eyes and don't have any wrinkles around my eyes.  I do have forehead lines and 11's but wear bangs.  I will not go around expressionless!

Esteemed Contributor

I'd say the best way is to keep a spirit of forgiveness & joy, your body hydrated, plumped up with whole foods and then good skin hygiene. I could never go around expressionless, either!

Honored Contributor

I must frown a lot,got proof of that!!

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

The only way to avoid wrinkles is to drop dead when you are 39.

Esteemed Contributor

This reminds me.... there was an article on the internet and TV news a few years back about a 30-ish wife and mother.  She announced she was never going to get wrinkles because she was never going to smile or laugh again.  She pledged to be expressionless for the rest of her life to prevent wrinkles.  I wonder how she's doing today?  

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt