Trusted Contributor

Your best finds at TJ Maxx/Marshall's?

Please share.

Honored Contributor

Re: Your best finds at TJ Maxx/Marshall's?

@Sue98 wrote:

Please share.

@Sue98  My favorite finds are the Shea Moisture soaps. They usually have a nice variety and I try to purchase several each time I go because closer to Mother’s Day, Christmas, the better things go faster.

Regular Contributor

Sometimes they have Andalou Naturals products for a really good price! I've found their face creams for $5 at times, but not often. Once I found Andalou's BB cream, which I use every day.

Respected Contributor

Makeup brush cleansing mat  (so much cheaper than the sigma mat and works as well)

Wet Brush

Respected Contributor

I found a BMak black pebble leather hobo for $49.99.  The leather is soooo supple.  Heart

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Honored Contributor

There are many but I think my favorite "find" was a pair of Easy Spirit winter boots for $35.  I know they sell for closer to $100 and they are very comfortable.  I was also in DSW and Marshall's yesterday and saw the exact same Sketchers shoe in Marshall's for $20 less than DSW.  I know Marshall's has a limited selection but I find it worthwhile to check it out every couple of weeks. 

Frequent Contributor

MK handbags ! Shoes and most my jeans in brands D. Jeans or celebrity pink love tops too purchased many great quality cold shoulder and dresses , expect to pay double let's say at Macy's for a better brand! So ladies if you have marshalls or tjmaxx near by make sure you visit 

Honored Contributor

UnderArmour leggings -

I always like perusing their kitchen + food merchandise. I don't buy as much as I look but it is fun.

Valued Contributor

David's Pecan Meltaways...yum!
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm going to add on and suggest Winners stores, Winners/ Homesense stores, Homesense store, and Marshall's stores in Canada as they all fall under the TJX corporate umbrella and carry the same items or most of the same items as T.J. Maxx and Marshall's in the U.S.

I have found a lot of quality makeup brushes from various brands. Clinique sunscreens, a Penguin brand 28 inch rollerboard suitcase for a recent trip to Australia. The suitcase came through the flights without anything breaking off!

Lots of tech accessories like iphone power cords, USB adapters, travel adapters, cell phone screen covers, cases and power banks. I always look here first as the items are cheaper than other stores.

This past week I scored a Stroke of Beauty eyeshadow and blush palette, it was $10 CDN at Winners. It's a "Bad Moms" movie collab with the Stroke of Beauty makeup company and the palette and lipstick duo are still being sold on Evine Live for about $55 U.S. dollars. I only saw the palette at Winners but so what? I can buy any lipstick anywhere.

I'm seeing lots of Estee Lauder brands at Winners too and I think this is because these department store brands have a lot less bricks and mortar stores to sell their products at now given that there's only one middle class department store -- Hudson's Bay -- that is readily available as a bricks and mortar store that sells these brands.