Respected Contributor

Re: You have to be 18 to enter Josie's Dope website !!!

If you go to skindope.com you will see both products for sale , on josiemaran you will see cbd coming soon , i would like to try one of these .

Respected Contributor

😲 You mean she is selling pot? Like 'roll your own' stuff? Good gawd I hope not... 

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Respected Contributor

What is cbd or whatever it is ? Too tired to google 2nite.tia

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Trusted Contributor

OMG....no Josie is NOT selling pot!!!  Please get your facts straight.

Both CBD and Hemp are from the plants, however Both of them DO  NOT have any psychoactive properties.......meaning you don't get high!!!

Also, while I'm at it.  A little thing that I wanted to mention.  I have seen people get upset and coment that they don't get a full jar of het products and get angry.  In one way I understand....On air she does demonstrate with the jars overflowing with product.  I wish she would stop this practice.  It is only to her benefit.  The products (along with a lot of other things) are sold by weight!!!!!!  Thats why they are not at the top.  Are your bags of chips, cereal, etc. filled to the top??? NO....they are all sold by weight. Along with a lot of other beauty products.  They are sold by wieght.  Thank you.

Honored Contributor

@ruthbe wrote:

OMG....no Josie is NOT selling pot!!!  Please get your facts straight.

Both CBD and Hemp are from the plants, however Both of them DO  NOT have any psychoactive properties.......meaning you don't get high!!!

Also, while I'm at it.  A little thing that I wanted to mention.  I have seen people get upset and coment that they don't get a full jar of het products and get angry.  In one way I understand....On air she does demonstrate with the jars overflowing with product.  I wish she would stop this practice.  It is only to her benefit.  The products (along with a lot of other things) are sold by weight!!!!!!  Thats why they are not at the top.  Are your bags of chips, cereal, etc. filled to the top??? NO....they are all sold by weight. Along with a lot of other beauty products.  They are sold by wieght.  Thank you.

This is the problem with the thread title that seems to intimate Josie is selling dope. 

Honored Contributor

Giggle.

(sarcasm) Yes.

(sarcasm) Yes, Josie is selling illegal drugs.

(sarcasm) Yes, Josie is selling illegal drugs on TV.

Seriously? People believe that narrative?

If someone believes that then...can’t fix stupid.

Same people who believe the Earth is flat & sun comes in the west

and nothing...and I mean nothing, will change their mind. 

I see this on different topics on these boards. 

Honored Contributor

Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

@september wrote:

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@september wrote:

I haven’t logged on to her site, but what size is that Cbd oil that sells for $78?  Sounds high, to me. 

@september, "high"?:-)

Lol!  But Cbd, without thc, doesn’t give you a high.  I have purchased Cbd drops for less than this price...that’s why I ask for the size. 

@september, I know, I know. And I'm sorry for even making a lame joke that probably helped perpetuate the unnecessary confusion around here. :-)

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland