Super Contributor
Has anyone tried the wonder cloth all natural make up remover? I found it today in bed bath and beyond for $10. The reviews online look pretty good. I am going to give it a try.
Respected Contributor

I have used them for years. Since I am acne prone, I still use my acne cleanser with them even though you supposedly don't need cleanser.

I think they exfoliate your skin too.

They don't stain, at least that has been my experience.

Honored Contributor

I have dry skin and they really dried it out - I think I gave them away.

Honored Contributor

Never heard of it before....will have to investigate now.

Respected Contributor

Not much better than a regular microfiber washcloth and way overpriced.

Honored Contributor

I love them and have used them for years. I use them in the morning with just water before putting my make-up on. At night I use my cleanser and don't use the Wonder Cloth. I use it for mild exfoliation. If you buy one be sure not to use fabric softener with them. It will ruin them. I buy them at BB&B with a 20% coupon.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Trusted Contributor

I love Wonder Cloths and use them with cleanser to remove makeup. They are also excellent for mild exfoliation. Although expensive, they are not as abrasive on my skin as a microfiber cloth and last a long time. As I've gotten older, my skin has thinned and microfiber cloths can rub my skin raw.

Trusted Contributor

I have been using them for at least 6-7 years and it's the only cloth I use on my face. For the first couple of years, I only had one and would use it every night and then just rinse it out. On the weekend, I would wash it and then use for another week. LOL I now have 6 or 7 of them, but still find myself using the same one for a week. It takes off all my foundation and blush, but I do still use Maybelline's eye makeup remover to take off my mascara. But after I put on the remover, I use the Wonder Cloth to wipe my eyes. the cloths rinse perfectly clean, and if there does happen to be the smallest about of black left on the cloth after you rinse, it will wash out easily with just a tiny bit of soap. I can't say enough good things about this cloth and will never use any other cloth but these on my face!