Honored Contributor

Will You Wear Regular Makeup?

Will you wear a full face of makeup  when masks are worn less?

I love the beautiful looks that can be achieved plus blush and of course lipstick .

Honored Contributor

Re: Will You Wear Regular Makeup?

When I go out, I wear a full face, it's just a habit. I've been home so much, it's a treat to get a little fixed up. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@ECBG 

I haven’t worn what I think of as a full face of makeup in years.  In my case less really is better.  However, I enjoy what I do wear!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

It depends on whether or not I have a flare of one immune disease or the other.  Some days, it is futile to try to wear makeup.  You girls that complain and struggle over perceived wrinkles, you know nothing.

Respected Contributor

I only wear a mask when I absolutely HAVE to!  I only use makeup when I go out - anywhere - I never leave the house without makeup.  My makeup habits haven't changed at all in the last year.  Can't WAIT to leave the masks in the house... better yet, in the garbage.  They tickle my nose and make my nose run, so half the time the mask is on I'm lifting it to blow my nose.

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!
Honored Contributor

I still wear full face makeup when I go to church.  Otherwise, I have had no reason to wear any makeup at all except yesterday when Hubby and I went to have lunch with some friends of his.  For that I wore almost full makeup except eyeshadow and finishing powder,  and did a much lighter lip which is the same as I would wear when meeting my lady friends for lunch before the pandemic..  I didn't wear a mask.

Respected Contributor

Right now for work I wear concealer, light shadow/mascara, finishing powder, blush and lip color.  That is my full face so nothing will change without masks. I realize the blush and lip color are only for me unless I’m getting gas LOL. 

Valued Contributor

@ECBG   Yes I enjoy wearing makeup and will always wear foundation etc just to make myself feel better. 

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yes, I was fiddling in my mothers makeup drawer when I was about 5 years old.  

libby's folly
Honored Contributor

I've always worn a full face before COVID and during.