Respected Contributor

so sorry to hear of your hair loss, @Brigitta .   due to two surgeries and extended illness last year, i also lost a lot of hair and began wearing wigs.  

i agree that both toni brattin and paula young are great places to start.  if you go to wigs.com and scoll down to where you can see and read customer comments/photos, it would be very helpful for you.  

i am 71 and my favorite wig for every day simplicity at a reasonable cost is my perfect pixie wig by Hairdo.  i always rec'd lots of compliments on her.   at a higher price point would be Delaney by Envy

i wish you luck, and hope you find your perfect hair!

Super Contributor

Thank you everyone for responding. I have an appoinyment with my hairfresser on Tuesday and we'll discuss my problem then.

Occasional Contributor

Get yourself a pair of thinning shears (you can get an inexpesive pair on amazon) and watch some youtube videos.  Just take your time and do a little bit at a time, and you will be surprised how nice and easy it is to thin out a wig.

Honored Contributor

@Brigitta  Toni Brattin and the reason I suggest her wigs is she offers two different sizes.  Not all heads are the same.  LOL -- but it's true and she has some really cute short wigs and other lengths too.  Good luck.  Sorry for your hair loss.  I know what it feels like because when I was taking a certain medication my hair was falling out too but it stopped.  Take care and have a great weekend.

kindness is strength