Regular Contributor

Why have another TSV when you can't...

Why did QVC have another Beekmna TSV last week when they are unable to fulfill orders from the previous TSV???  Yes, they plan ahead, but they can right now flip things also.  I remember Jackie Gonzalez telling of a TSV change one time due to inability to get enough to fill the order.  We just received yet another letter about the Beekmn auto delivery that was due in September.  To now be shipped November 4.  We just cancelled that and the rest of the auto delivery.  I see this as such a joke about how "customer service cares".  BS.

Respected Contributor

Re: Why have another TSV when you can't...

@comedy clubber wrote:

Why did QVC have another Beekmna TSV last week when they are unable to fulfill orders from the previous TSV???  Yes, they plan ahead, but they can right now flip things also.  I remember Jackie Gonzalez telling of a TSV change one time due to inability to get enough to fill the order.  We just received yet another letter about the Beekmn auto delivery that was due in September.  To now be shipped November 4.  We just cancelled that and the rest of the auto delivery.  I see this as such a joke about how "customer service cares".  BS.

I see this as a Beekman problem, not QVC's fault. QVC doesn't make the product. QVC has to rely upon the supplier to meet its commitments. If it fails, it's not good for QVC, because they lose the sales. 

Given the stories I've heard about postponed seasonal boxes that were ordered through Beekman's website, I'm pretty confident that the problem is there.

I hope QVC has a hefty penalty for vendors who impair the company's ability to deliver on its promises.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Why have another TSV when you can't...

What I think is happening is this pandemic has thrown all their sales projections out of whack.  People's buying habits are changing.