Honored Contributor

Re: Who Uses (or Used) LancomeTeint Idole Ultra Wear Foundation?

@FiddleDeeDee 

Thanks for your review.  Mine will be here on Thursday.  The two times I've worn the sample, it's worn well and didn't make my face feel like it was drawing up Smiley Surprised  I have very dry skin (haven't always).  I used an essence, HA, TO's Niacinamide, a moisturizer and a (I think Becca) primer. That makeup didn't stand a chance to go dry on me! Smiley Wink

Trusted Contributor

@monicakm I hope it works well for you! Smiley Happy   I gave up on it; it simply made my skin look awful as the day wore on no matter how heavy a cream/s I used; SO bizarre. Instead, I'm adding a drop of it to my other foundations to lighten them up a tad and this is working for me. It will be interesting to see how it performs this summer in the heat and humidity of FLorida. Perhaps it will become my "summer" foundation; we'll see! Smiley Happy

*Four Seasons once again*
Honored Contributor

I wear it and love it!!!!!!I sometimes use mine with a damp Beauty Blender sponge as well....

It does last in the warmer months, but I do like to use a primer with mine...You don't need much, as I found out!

Honored Contributor

@FiddleDeeDee 

I live in Texas and hate HATE the heat!  You're right, it will be interesting to see how this wears during most of the year here in Texas.  I was just so enamoured by the way the Lancome (and IT CC+ Cream) is wearing on me NOW, I hadn't given (most of the year in Texas) a thought Smiley Surprised  The last foundation I wore in the summer was EL Double Wear.  It did as good if not better than anything I'd worn up to that point.  

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN 

I will never wear a foundation without a primer.  My first primer was Monistat Chafing Gel.  Discovered right here on this forum decades ago!  As my face has gotten dryer over the last year, I've had to find something else.  I've been using Hourglass primer.  I'd love to find something less spendy that works just as well.