Valued Contributor

What have you found to be the best Tooth Whitener?

Any Suggestions?

Trusted Contributor

Re: What have you found to be the best Tooth Whitener?

Crest Whitestrips......................I've used them for years.  Have had 2 dentists tell me that I've had superb results ~

Priced reasonably and easy to use : )

Honored Contributor

Colgate Optic White toothpaste

Respected Contributor

Truly Radiant Whitening Booster by Arm and Hammer

Respected Contributor

8 years ago after I had my braces removed, I had upper and lower molds made to whiten my teeth. I still use them with whitening gel, but I only have to do it a few times a year for maintenance. They were $125 for both, but worth it to me. 

Honored Contributor

Colgate Optic White rinse.  

Respected Contributor

I've used crest white strips, they work well. Last box I bought didn't seem to work as well, but I would definitely try them again.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

IntelliWHITE Platinum gel pens. I'm on auto-delivery for them. Easy, no mess and no sensitivity. I apply them every other night for 10 minutes right before bedtime and wake up to a bright white smile.Woman Very Happy I bought them as a HSN Today's Special on auto and I think for the price it is very reasonable. The TS price was $35 for TWO pens and one pen usually lasts about 4 or 5 weeks, maybe longer (?) with using it every other night. Some people prefer to whiten over several consecutive days at once but I get sensitive if I do that. I prefer to keep it ongoing rather than using it in blocks of time.

eta - Imo the IntelliWHITE works much better than the Smileactives pen sold here. I've used both.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

About 15 years ago my dentist made molds for $99 including a few Opalescence teeth whitening gels.  Last year I had new made ones because eventually the molds wore out.  I was charged $99 but didn't receive the gels.  I purchase the gels from the website Smilox.  I made a mistake of ordering the 35% and it really burned my gums.  The 15% or 20% work best for me.  Only use them a few times during the year.  I'm so happy with the results.  The first time I had the treatment at the dentist's office, but it was a lot more money for one application.

Respected Contributor

I have used Crest Whitestrips for years.  Whichever ones are the higher percentage of whitening.

Before that I used the gel from my dentist with custom made trays.  I prefer the Crest Whitestrips. 

I use a name brand whitening toothpaste also.