Honored Contributor

Re: What have you found to be the best Tooth Whitener?

@SilleeMeewrote:

IntelliWHITE Platinum gel pens. I'm on auto-delivery for them. Easy, no mess and no sensitivity. I apply them every other night for 10 minutes right before bedtime and wake up to a bright white smile.Woman Very Happy I bought them as a HSN Today's Special on auto and I think for the price it is very reasonable. The TS price was $35 for TWO pens and one pen usually lasts about 4 or 5 weeks, maybe longer (?) with using it every other night. Some people prefer to whiten over several consecutive days at once but I get sensitive if I do that. I prefer to keep it ongoing rather than using it in blocks of time.

eta - Imo the IntelliWHITE works much better than the Smileactives pen sold here. I've used both.

@SilleeMee @highmaintenancejan

Intelliwhite gets my vote, too. Being safe to use is a big plus in my book. I’m not sure any of the others are safe - meaning they may cause damage to teeth and cause sensitivity, too.

Valued Contributor

I have not used a tooth whitener but I do use Supersmile Whitening Toothpaste sold here at QVC.  I've been using it for 10-ish years now. I recently needed two crowns and my dentist, who was matching up my teeth to the tooth color chart, commented on how white my teeth are. Thank you Supersmile!!

Valued Contributor

Thank you everyone....I can't use the toothpastes as I have a mouth condition that causes burning in my mouth.  So I must use something that isn't heavily mint flavored.  So maybe the crest white strips would be the best?

Super Contributor

I used the custom trays with whitening gel in the past but my dentist also recommends the Professional Crest Whitening strips. They work well for me and are a lot easier to use.

Honored Contributor

My dentist office recommend Sheer White strips.  They sell it for $35.  It's a 5 day supply.  It actually did pretty well but didn't take me quite where I want to be so I ordered the TSV that was on and am hoping it will finish the job.  It was a good price for what I think is a 6 month supply. While the strips I had only had to be worn for 2 hrs, I hated all the mess and swallowing my saliva.  I am hoping to avoid that with the TSV I just ordered.