This week I used up:

Alteya Bulgarian Rose Water Spray - replaced with the same

Tweak'd Fiber XL Hairspray - not replacing 

Skinn Luminous Cream - not replacing. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: What did you use up this week? 9/3

I used up:

-another Avon bubble bath.

-a sample tube of L'Occitane Ultra Thirst-Quenching Cream.  This was nice and moisturizing, but not so nice that I would pay big bucks for it.

-e.l.f. Undereye Setting Powder.  Not sure if they make this anymore, but it was a really nice powder.  Not cakey.  Didn't make my undereyes look dry.  I heard people on social media saying theirs had glittery particles in it, but mine didn't.  Not sure what was going on with that.

I tossed:

-4 or 5 perfume samples I didn't like.

-a tube of lotion that had gone bad.

That's all for this week.  Stay safe, everybody!! 💜

squirrel-holding-a-flower-big | Mighty Introvert

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Respected Contributor

Happy weekend beauties!

I used up: Pacifica SPF 55 Sea & C Sheer face serum 1.7oz- I liked this and would definitely consider buying this for next year, but I have other lower SPF's to use now that summer is about over.

Sample of Potion 54 perfume by Jill Martin- I didn't care for this scent, I would not purchase it full size.

That's it for me, have a great weekend everyone!

Respected Contributor

This week I finished :

Curel Anti Itch BodyWash. I like this. I have one more in my stash.

TJ Mango Shaving Creme. This is great. I was holding on to it because I haven't seen it in a long time. TJ had it advertised in its online circular; so I used it up. When I went to TJ I forgot to look for it!!! I want to kick myself. Hope I can get it next time.

Crest toothpaste.

What was left in the small bottle of  AG Philosophy Ballet Rose. I always say I don't like this that much and I don't. As I was finishing this up I thought to myself "this ain't that bad." but I will not repurchase. I'll stick with AG.

I have really scaled down my perfumes in the last month or so.

I gave my sister a small jar of Tatcha Rice enzyme polishing powder. I have another larger bottle. I also gave her a jar of Tatcha eye creme. These 2 came in a TSV that I ordered.

Today, I just poured out a spray hand sanitizer from Bath and Bodyworks, Eucalyptus Mint. It smells horrid like Brut cologne and roach spray mixed!
Have a nice weekend. Enjoy what's left of the Summer!

Honored Contributor

Buy Dr. Bronners - All-One Toothpaste Fluoride Free Anise - 5 oz. at  LuckyVitamin.com

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Respected Contributor

Clinique Moisture Surge - full size - I like it. I have one more in backup but not sure it is a repurchase. I also have other moisturizers in the wings.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hello all~Happy Weekend.🌞

I'm down to the very bottom of my 32 oz. Fresh Cream shower gel. Just in time for what would have been my 9/23 auto delivery...however...I was notified delivery is pushed back to 10/30...hopefully, get it then. I had decided to only buy that now...not so much the seasonal ones.

Also getting to the last few uses of a 16 oz. Philosophy "Sugar Plum" bubble bath/shower gel, from last fall's seasonal 6-pack. I gave one as a gift and kept the rest. After this one I'll only have Snow Angel left...just in time for the season. I doubt I'm going to rebuy this years 6 set. I did it two years in a row. Will not give repeat gifts again and don't want to have 6 gels lasting through next winter again.

I'm simplifying, like I said above. Just Fresh Cream. And maybe, if I like any of next year's summer offerings I'll get one, (this year I was still finishing up my Sea of Love, which they didn't offer again...loved that fragrance, but that cologne scent lasted about 2 minutes before wearing off, unfortunately.)

After years of being a Philosophy girl...I'm looking to try other products, maybe more pure, clean. Unfortunately, Philosophy fragrances, which really were the best at one point, are no longer the same since Coty took over. I no longer wish to be charged top dollar for a lesser product.

I also have a stash of Soap Rocks and other soaps to use up before buying more gels. I am looking for a good bubble bath. Tried one on Amazon..returned it...no bubbles, no smell.