Trusted Contributor

What did you use up this week? 9/3

Hi Friends,

Thinking of all who were impacted by Ida.

Used up:

16 oz. Philosophy Pure Grace Whipped Body Creme- really enjoyed, replaced with Amazing Grace Firming Body Emulsion from stash.

J.R. Watkins Ultra Rich Hand Cream- I used this as a body butter before bed and really liked it. Would definitely repurchase in the future when the stash is gone. Replaced with Josie Maran Body Butter in Chamomile.

CBD Living Refreshing Coconut Lime Bath Bomb- nice, have other bath bombs in stash to choose from.

What about you?

Have a good weekend. Be well all!

"Dogs heal hearts they never broke"
RIP Lexi aka "Momma" 1/15/24
Esteemed Contributor

Re: What did you use up this week? 9/3

About to go:

1) Victoria Principal Reclaim Botanical cleanser

2) Alpha 12% AHA lotion

3) IT Bye Bye Pores

About to come:

Replacements of each.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Used up a sample that I received in an order from somewhere - Good Molecules Rosewater Daily Cleansing Gel.  There was enough in the sample for a few uses.  It seemed fine and didn't make my face feel tight afterwards.  Not sure I would purchase as I like the cleansers I use from Paula's Choice.

It was time to toss a mascara - always change on the first day of the third month.  So tossed the Essence mascara and will not repurchase.  Didn't like it.  After about 6 weeks or so it got clumpy and flaky.  So now using Tarte Maneater mascara and not real impressed with that either so will see how that goes.

Other things are getting close but not quite there yet.  Hope everyone has a good weekend.

Respected Contributor

I used up a handmade bar soap form a local farmer's market. It was strawberry soap with strawberry seeds in it.  But the strawberry seeds were kind of scratchy on the skin.  I replaced with a bar soap from Lush.

That is all for me this week.  Hope everyone is safe and healthy.

Honored Contributor

I had a good week and I'm close on a few others for next week:

Sephora Collection Eyeliner in #21 Matte Deep Plum - full size.  I really like this eyeliner.  It is cheap, water proof and self-sharpening.  I will definitely repurchase this but I would buy in a little lighter shade.  I did replace with a CoverGirl Exhibitionist pencil.

Farmacy Deep Sweep 2% BHA Toner - full size.  I love this product.  I received this in a BoxyCharm.  I believe it is similar to the Paula's Choice BHA liquid which I had and am using now.  I think PC is a little cheaper.

Tarte Shape Tape Concealer - full size.  This is not a concealer I would purchase again.  It was drying to my undereyes and I like the ELF Camo Concealer better for a lot cheaper.

D'Lish Clean Skin Body Lotion - full size.  I adore this fragrance. I believe this lotion was discontinued which is a shame because I like to layer my fragrances.

Maven Rose Water Setting Spray - full size.  This was another item received in a BoxyCharm.  I'm not sure this really did much to set my make-up.  Whenever I used this and wore a mask, my mask was covered in make-up.  I replaced with an NYX setting spray.       

Respected Contributor

Looking at what some of you have used up makes this seem paltry!

Just one thing for me:

Neutrogena Body Oil. The humongous bottle. Thought it would last me forever. I will buy it again, just in a smaller amount!

A great weekend to all.

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Honored Contributor

@Jacie wrote:

Just one thing for me:

Neutrogena Body Oil. The humongous bottle. Thought it would last me forever. I will buy it again, just in a smaller amount!

A great weekend to all.

@Jacie - don't feel bad.   Last week my used up item was toothpaste. LOL

Trusted Contributor

@Jacie wrote:

Just one thing for me:

A great weekend to all.

@Jacie That big bottle is HUGE!! You should be so proud of yourself!

"Dogs heal hearts they never broke"
RIP Lexi aka "Momma" 1/15/24
Respected Contributor

Hi beauties.  Happy September.  I used up:

Wen 16oz fall fresh apple.  I shave with it.  Replaced with a Wen summer peach.  

OGX liquid pearl hair smoothing serum.  love this.  The bottle lasted a long time.  Need to replace.  Makes my color treated hair smooth and extra shiny.  First time I tried this.  

Thats all for me ladies.  Enjoy the long holiday weekend.  Be safe.

Valued Contributor

I used up the last jar (I had purchased 5 when it was on sale) of Ponds cream cleanser.  (I won't be repuchasing though, as they are a not cruelty free company.)

I also used up a Butter London sheer wisdom serum eyeshadow.  Really love this for a quick light makeup day.  I usually keep a backup or two.