Trusted Contributor

What did you use up this week? 9/10

Hi Friends,

Remembering 9/11. Hold your loved ones tight this weekend. 

I will not be able to start the thread for the next two weeks. I will be away finally celebrating my son and daughter-in-law's wedding.

Used up:

Bare Minerals Complexion Rescue Hydrating Gel Cream in Natural- a staple, replaced with the same from stash.

32 oz. Philosophy Well Balanced Melon 3 n 1- my DH used this up, replaced with Philosophy Honey and Cream from the stash.

Gave Away:

32 oz. Philosophy Lemon Custard 3 n 1

32 oz. Philosophy Fresh Cream 3 n 1

My daughter was happy to shop my stash!

Have a good weekend. Be well all!

"Dogs heal hearts they never broke"
RIP Lexi aka "Momma" 1/15/24
Honored Contributor

Re: What did you use up this week? 9/10

I used up my Dr. Dennis Gross 2 step acid peel...definitely a repurchase. 

I used up my BB Serum foundation, but had purchased a backup when the site offered 25%.

I don't wear makeup on a regular basis, so rarely use up products...maybe every 6 months, something needs to be replaced. Mascara is the exception. It takes a long time to use up lipsticks when I have so many and also use them as blush. 

Respected Contributor

@kathie66  Congrats on the wedding.

20 YEARS... I get chills when I think of that HORRIFIC DAY which should be remembered forever.

To get back to the thread ...   used up:

BB lip liner (have plenty more in reserve!)

BB Beach Body Oil (discontinued ... thankfully have 1 more)

2 Clinique sample size mascaras

Joyce Giraud Passion Fruit hand cream (love the scent-cream just ok)

A great weekend to all.  Do not let tomorrow pass without a nod to all those who passed, those who lost loved ones and all those who bravely fought to help on 9/11.

Honored Contributor

I didn't use up anything but enjoy reading everyone's posts.

@kathie66 Enjoy the wedding!

Honored Contributor

Happy Friday everyone.  I used up:

Revlon Candid Foundation - full size.  This is my HG foundation.  I have 5 more in my stash after I took one to replace the one I used up.  This comes in a plastic tube with a pump and it's super easy to get every last drop of product out.  Because the tube is light pink, you can also see exactly how much is left.  This is a natural finish foundation.  It isn't heavy at all.  I apply with a damp sponge.  I am fearful they are discontinuing this because it was on clearance everywhere which is why I have so many.  They came out with a glow version and I wonder if that will take over.

Rodial Soft Focus Glow Drops - full size.  This was a BoxyCharm item that I ended up really liking but I would not pay full-price for it.  It looks exactly like the Revlon Rosy Glow drops.

Terre de Mars Reddition Body Cleanser - full size.  This was also a BoxyCharm item.  Definitely not something I would buy.  It comes in a tube which is convenient but it smelled almost like lemon pledge.  It's certified organic and low foaming so I had to use more than normal to get the suds I wanted. 

Pureology Strength Cure Miracle Filler - full size.  This is a spray leave-in product that is supposed to repair the hair and protect it from heat.  I spray it before blow drying.  I really, really like this product.  The smell is nice and it doesn't make my fine, thin hair greasy. 

I hope everyone has a healthy and safe weekend and week ahead. 

@kathie66 enjoy the wedding celebration!      

Honored Contributor

I used up, or pitched, a few things this week...

Doll 10 Lipstick - the bullet broke off at the base.  I didn't want to bother with the mess of fixing it so out it went. 

Assorted supplements - replaced them with the same 

Secret Key Starting Treatment Essence - replaced with Mizon Skin Power Original Essence

Tweak'd Volumizing Clayditioner - opened a new one from my stash

L'oreal Magic Skin Beautifier - opened a new one from my stash

Redken Pillow Proof Dry Shampoo - did not replace as I have a few different dry shampoos currently opened, at different stages of use.  Want to get through them first.

Respected Contributor

@JudyL wrote:

I didn't use up anything but enjoy reading everyone's posts.

@kathie66 Enjoy the wedding!

Same here as @JudyL . 

Have a great weekend. Congrats @kathie66 and enjoy the wedding!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi friends.  @kathie66   Oh, please enjoy, relax and have Fun!

i used up:

Laura G spackle.  I like this but I have another champagne spackle to use up that was already opened.

Replaced my oral B toothbrush.

Have a save weekend.  Will pay tribute to those lost on 9/11 and give strength and honor to the families.  We must never forget.

Respected Contributor

Nothing for me this week! Just fun to see what products people use and use up! The sometimes "mini" reviews are fun too. 

@kathie66 ENJOY!

Never forget 9/11

Be Well!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Valued Contributor

I used up a NIOD "Superoxide Dismutase Saccharide Mist".  I purchased it based on a lot of great reviews, but after finishing off an 8 oz bottle, I am underwhelmed.  I can't tell where it made any difference.  It offered some hydration, but no more than a typical moisturizer.