Respected Contributor

Re: What did you use up this week? 6/24

Happy weekend beauties!

I used up: Suave Almond and Shea Butter Conditioner 12.6oz- this is my go to conditioner but I replaced it with a Garnier Fructuis that I'm also really enjoying right now. 

Garnier Whole Blends shampoo honey treasures 12.5oz- this was only ok, not a favorite and won't repurchase.

Secret Deodorant- small size from dollar tree, replaced with the same.

Tossed 2 more small lippies that weren't good colors for me.

Hope everyone is staying cool during this heat wave, have a great weekend all!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Used up Kaplan Diamond Contour eye gel. I really like this, and so had another on hand.

Also used up EL brow, which shade and performance is a favorite. Didn't have a backup. I have others that I'll use before I order another.

Discarded some old lip colors that were never right to be begin with: Charlotte Tilbury, et.al.

Threw out LG kajals & eye shadow and sent back the silk blurring powder.

eta: Just found another brow that is a fav: Tarte sugar rush & ordered 2. Couldn't pass up the $13 price!

Honored Contributor

Used up Skinn Neck Amour.  Won't be replacing it.  I didn't really see any differnce and used the Prai serum with the roller balls for a long time before that.  Moving on to Gold Bond neck cream

Used up the last smidgen of M Asam Collagen Lift eye cream as I waited for my new one to arrive.  It arrived the same day.

Threw out a couple of eyeshadows and blushes I never use.

Trusted Contributor

I finished a regular sized bottle of Josie Maran Special Reserve oil.  I love this stuff and had another bottle. I order from both the Josie Maran website and the Q,  The Q is usually a better deal but they do sell out sometimes.  

Honored Contributor

Finished a bottle of (James inspired) milky essence.  Two to take it's place.  First one from amazon was 1/3 empty and SEALED.  They sent me another and told me to keep the partial filled one Smiley Happy  I'm on my 4th bottle.

Vegan Kombucha Cream Essence, Cruelty FreeㅣThe most Effective all-in-one serumㅣKorean Skin Care Contains Kombucha, Tea extract 78%, Camellia, Sunflower Seed...

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Can't really claim to have used it up BUT while curling my eyelashes my Tarte Curler snapped!  So I tossed that one and pulled out my back up one for emergencies just like today LOL!  

Thank goodness I had a back up on hand.  Will be watching for a sale to pick up another "back up" curler.  

Tossed some samples that I just can't seem to use totally up....but the week is young more things could happen.

Esteemed Contributor

Finished another compact of Pur 4-in-1 Powder foundation. I can't tell you how many of those compacts I have gone through since discovering the brand back in 2000.  There's always a fresh one waiting to replace one getting down to the end. 

I also used up a tub of Tweakd Restore Hair Treatment and my first Beekman shampoo and conditioner.

Excuse me for leaping off-topic, but I really like these products.  My hairdresser likes them for my hair too.  He says he could tell that I had been doing something different.  I didn't say anything sooner because I wanted to see if he noticed a difference. I primarily use the Tweak'd as a deep conditioner and use a dab as a leave-in. I had already been using the Tweak'd Restore for about a year. The Beekman was a 2022 addition and I had noticed a significant improvement in the thickness of my hair.  This improvement may also be attributed to Andrew Lessman's Healthy Hair, Nails, and Skin vitamins that I began using around the same time in January. It's also possible that all three products in tandem have made a difference, so I'm going to keep the routine going for now. My hair is in great shape (minimal breakage).  The only styling product I presently need is Wen's mousse and a little Wen Tea Tree treatment oil.  

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch 

I was presentable enough for the three minutes the delivery guys were here. 

This is SO relatable!  I spent nearly an hour and a half washing/styling my hair and applying my makeup, getting dressed just to sit in the car and have a 15 second exchange with the gentleman that brought out my groceries Smiley Sad