Trusted Contributor

What did you use up this week? 6/24

Hi Friends,

Used up:

Maestro Clean Slate Cleanser- sad this brand is discontinued, as I really liked this cleanser. It was gentle and easy on the eyes while removing makeup. Replacing with It Confidence in a Cleanser from stash.

Jergens Original Lotion- I bought this because I was missing that cherry almond scent. It worked just fine, replaced with Jaqua Peach Parfait Shea Body Butter from the stash.

Not Your Mother's Shampoo and Conditioner Sample- just ok. Not a purchase like others better.

Gave Away:

6 Becca Highlighters

Ofra Highlighter

Laura Geller Highlighter

Vintage Highlighter

Tartiest Pro Contour and Highlighter Palette

Sigma Powder 

Rose Facial Spray

These were never used, I gave them to my Daughter in Law she is experimenting with highlighters and was so happy to get these. I stopped using highlighter during the pandemic because of masks and never got back into wearing it. I was happy to make her happy!

How about you?

Have a good weekend. Be well all!

"Dogs heal hearts they never broke"
RIP Lexi aka "Momma" 1/15/24
Honored Contributor

Re: What did you use up this week? 6/24

[ Edited ]

@kathie66   I may use up skincare, but always keep a backup. My skincare is more important than makeup.

I did use up my Retin A and that's too expensive to have another on hand. It also takes me 8 months to finish a tube. I just called in another refill yesterday.

I'm back to my Skinceuticals Vit. C serum after trying several others I've finished. 

I also used up a few Beekman body lotions (in the jars) and replaced them from Amazon...don't need sets like on Q. There is usually one product that I don't use.

Respected Contributor

For me, not a single thing! Glad others made headway!

Be well and enjoy the weekend!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Respected Contributor

Hi Beauty Friends,

I finished a Josie Maran illuminating body butter. I prefer regular but this does make legs look better in summer. It's not as spreadable as regular butter.

Good Weekend everyone.

Honored Contributor

Good morning!   Thank you @kathie66 for starting this post every week. 

Used up:

Elemis travel size Resurfasing Facial Wash and Oxygenating Night Cream.  Must have received these with an A/D.  They were in with my stash and always falling over or getting in the way so decided to use them up.  Back to my SKINN cleanser and  my regular size of Elemis night cream.

Hope everyone has a good weekend!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Happy Sunny Friday, Beauties!  Our new dishwasher was delivered this morning.  They called last night with a delivery window.  I got up this morning and completely forgot about it. I was leisurely drinking my coffee, still in my pj's, when DH asked what time they'd be here. It was already an hour into the delivery window! 😳   I raced upstairs, did my AM routine, quickly applied some BB cream, powder, blush, and mascara, fluffed up my hair with dry shampoo, and threw on some clothes. Whew, I made it!  They arrived about 30 minutes later and I was presentable enough for the three minutes the delivery guys were here. 😄

Here's what happened this week....

Cancelled Skinn Divine Elixir Face Cream A/S - I like this cream a lot, but decided there are 
more budget friendly options.

Cancelled Skinn Supersize Cleansing Duo A/S - I decided to use what I have and stay with more affordable options.

Cancelled prior Skinn Divine Elixir Luminous Oil A/S in lieu of the mega bottle TS - I love this stuff and am finding more ways to use it.

Cancelled Doll 10 TS - it was taking awhile to process & I decided I didn’t really need it.

Used up Banilla Co. Clean It Zero Cleansing Balm - I’ve used this for many years, but for now I replaced it with a giant bottle of Signature Club A Meltdown Cleansing Cream that was on a deal not too long ago.  It’s my intro to the SCA Meltdown and it’s quite nice.  It’s gentle, removes makeup effectively, and the vanilla orange scent make for a lovely experience.  It reminds me of the Skinn PM cleanser

Used up Prai Throat & Décolleté PM Cream - had a backup ready.  I am really liking the Prai throat creams but I’m wondering if an AM & PM version is really necessary.  I have the giant jar of AM on A/S so I’m thinking I might just use this last jar of PM and stick with the AM for both day and night going forward.

Used up Alpha Skincare Body Lotion - had a backup ready and a new backup is on the way.

Used up Tatcha Lip Mask - I had set this one aside when I started using something else.  I came across the Tatcha and decided to use it up and then return to the other one.  The Tatcha is fine, but not so crazy fine, IMO, to warrant the price tag.  I like my inexpensive one from Amazon.

Have a great weekend everyone! 🌸

Respected Contributor

Didn't use up a lot this week since I am using the post treatment products provided with my radio frequency microneedling treatments.   

Peter Thomas Roth Water Drench Serum.  Really like this product and have another ready to use when I finish my post treatment regimen.

Kores Donkey Milk serum and have another ready to open.

That's it for me this week.  

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Honored Contributor

@Jk9   I just started with the Donkey Milk Serum recently. Sure wish I'd know about it when they had the big one. I'm really liking it.  I sometimes use it in my face but mostly I'm using it on my arms mixed with a little Skinn Luminous Oil. 👍

Respected Contributor

Hi beauties.  I used up:

PTR sample cleanser.  Just using up some samples.  This was in my travel bag.  Seeing what else I have left.  I keep delaying my purity AD.  

Wen cranberry mint treatment mist. 2 oz.  I got these a year or so ago, 5 for I think $16 on eBay.  I have one left.  

Tossed -  tossed a few make up brushes that have seen better days, and a few emery boards.  Opened a LG kabuki brush I found in a drawer, brand new.  Love this brush.  

Gifted -  Burt bees 4 pack lip balm.  

Have a a great weekend beauties!  

Respected Contributor

3 different mascaras that were just awful but I kept saying I should use them all up!  Finally tossed them a few days back.  

Then I tossed out my tried and true but too old mascara L'Oreal Carbon Black....have a new one all ready set to go!  Going to just stick with this one and NOT try others anymore...I wasted to much money on those others I had to toss.

Found a Shea Moisture body wash from who knows when...tried in the shower and it was just off in scent...so I washed again with my others and tossed it out.  LOL I tried to use it upWoman Very Happy