Honored Contributor

Re: What did you use up this week? 1/28

@SurferWife wrote:

I finished up 2 of my O'o Hawaii skincare products.  One I'll keep using, the other I won't.

Cleansing Balm - I won't repurchase.  I love a cleansing balm but this one burns if you use it to remove eye make-up.

6E74B5E6-0F32-4A9A-A7D9-C1C41FF0D9E6.jpeg

I will re-purchase; I actually keep a back-up.  I love the feel of this serum.

DF2DCC0D-B389-4069-BFF2-E09CDC0A28B2.jpeg

@SurferWife   Did you see the 40 Boxes flash deals on O'oHawaii?  They have your favorite eye cream among other things. 

40 Boxes Sale - O’Hawaii 

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch 

Yes, I did see that earlier, but thanks for letting me know!  I actually already have back-ups of both the serum & eye cream, so I really don't need additional back-ups at the moment.  I have a few other items up higher on my necessity list, so I'm going to just say no to more O'o Hawaii at the moment.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Burt's Bees Wild Cherry Lip Balm Display 12 (0.15 oz.) tubes | Wholesale

Today I will polish off a tube of Burt's Bees Wild Cherry lip balm.

I'll pull a new tube from the stash for February.

I'm thinkin' maybe this one...

Burt's Bees Lip Balm Hydrating Coconut & Pear - Make-Up Musthaves

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

Gold Bond Radiance Renewal Body Lotion.  More like a body butter in a pump bottle. After I can't pump it anymore, it's difficult getting the rest to the top of the bottle and I can't use a flip top it's so thick.  I already have a replacement one waiting.  In winter I might spritz some oil on first and then add this on top.

Finished the last of my TIGI Moisture Maniac conditioner.  Sad Face.  Now I need to find another daily conditioner.  Looking for something without silicones and that is moisture based, not protein based.  In the meantime using up some conditioners I had put aside because they contained Amodimethicone, but I have since found out that silicone can be removed with a co-wash, so I can use those.

Respected Contributor

So far this week, I used up a Loreal Root Touch up spray, in blonde, a friend who it didn't work well for, gave me to try.

It was ok. I might buy it again to have on hand, to use as I did this time...occasionally. Although it goes on kind of yellow at first, if done right, subtlety, it does melt into my color well (a mix of golden dark blondes.) I've also had and liked for some time a "Kristofer Buckle" cream/powder compact root touch up. 

I use that more, and mix in the Loreal, occasionally, to not have all dark roots. The KB is also "blonde", but it's a medium, golden toned taupe cream, you put on first, with a light brown powder you then apply over that. I only use it when I'm at the 4-5 wk mark and haven't colored roots yet, or when temples start fading. 

I bought it on Q. It's on Amazon and elsewhere still, and I'd buy it again.

Nothing else used up this week so far.