Respected Contributor

Re: What did you use up this week? 1/28

Just one for me this week!

-Physician's Formula The Healthy Foundation

this was the last from my stash, I hoarded a couple bottles when it was so hard to find. I swear cosmetic execs sit around and say "wow, we have a great formula so let's discontinue it!"

To those of you in the cold, be warm and safe! Everyone Be Well!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Honored Contributor

I didn't use up anything but am very close on one item.

Did toss a Doll10 TCE foundation though.  Its a full coverage foundation and I just didn't like it nor did I think the color was right.  Tried different ways to apply it but every time I tried it, I'd look at myself in the mirror and just not like how it looked or the color so tossed it.

If you are in the path of the storm this weekend, please stay safe and warm.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

My lash curler went "on the fritz". Eye shape hasn't changed, but keep nipping my lids. Ouch! I purchased a SHISEIDO which is rated one of the best.. I'll test if it's better for me.

Which curlers do you use, beauties?

@Shanus - I've had a Shumura (sp?) eyelash curler for a long time.

Respected Contributor

@Jacie I love the Physician's Formula The Healthy Foundation, too! I have another bottle in my stash, but I am sad that they discontinued it.

I didn't use up anything this week, but I did toss some old clay masks.  I just don't have time or energy to do facial masks, and they got too old.

Have a great weekend, Beauties!

Honored Contributor

Good morning everyone.  I didn't use up anything but I am close so I should have something next week.

I hope everyone stays safe and warm.  We aren't in the path of any major snow storms but it's supposed to be frigid the next few days.

@Shanus , I've posted before that I'm not adult enough to use a lash curler.  LOL  I've bought dollar store ones (that were supposed to be "the best curlers") and I've tried more expensive and others recommended.  No matter what, I pinch my eyes with them and I have big eyes.  I don't know how tiny eyed people use these things.    

Trusted Contributor

@Shanus I love the Rephr eyelash curler (they also have great brushes).  I have used a few different brands and this is by far my favorite.  I have had problems in the past with curlers crimping my lashes in a weird way or pinching.   This one never pinches and gets all my lashes at once and the curl lasts all day.  

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

My lash curler went "on the fritz". Eye shape hasn't changed, but keep nipping my lids. Ouch! I purchased a SHISEIDO which is rated one of the best.. I'll test if it's better for me.

I have a cheapie that I picked up at either Marshall's or TJMAXX for like $5 bucks.  It's rainbow colored and I thought it was pretty.  🤷‍♀️

Respected Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@Shanus honestly, I've found that the best curler is one shaped right for the curvature of your eyes. I bought the Shu Uemura one because it was touted to be good but found that my old Revlon one fit my eye shape better. Some are more rounded while others are flatter.

Honored Contributor

@amyb 

I have a friend that used to live in CT (Milford).  She said the wind would blow 60mph Smiley Surprised

Honored Contributor

@lkat 

Did you but Rephr on Mel Thompson's recommendtion?