Honored Contributor

Re: What did you use up this week? 1/28

All I've used up this week are some various samples.

Trusted Contributor

@monicakm Yes!  Mel was the first one I saw use and recommend Rephr's brushes.  At the time I didn't really need anything so I didn't buy any.  However, a little while later I decided to declutter some of my brushes and found some holes so decided to check Rephr out.  I knew Mel always used high end brushes so if she liked them they must be good, also by then I had heard others recommend them.  

I really like everything I bought, they are great brushes.  Also, as I mentioned, I absolutely love their eyelash curler.  

I also like their business model.  They sell things at a great discount in the Concept Store and just ask that you give your feedback which is quick and easy.  They also ask for input when they're developing something new and I really like that.

Honored Contributor

@lkat 

Thank you Smiley Happy  I don't know why, but I have just never gotten into the high end brushes.  I have some that came with high end makeup but I can't tell a difference between those and Real Technique I get from WM.

Trusted Contributor

@monicakm There are definitely some good brushes at lower price points.  Real Techniques probably has the best lower end brushes from what I've tried.  I started using higher end brushes slowly and I have to admit that's all I buy now.  Though I guess most of them would be mid-end brushes.  You'll never see me spend $115 for a Tom Ford brush no matter how great they are!

Respected Contributor

This morning I was banging the bottle of JM Argan face milk, on my palm to get the last bit out. Replacing it with the same. Love it.

I finished another can of Batiste dry shampoo hint of color. I use this and it helps camouflage the thinning. 

2 spray bottles of Trader Joe hand sanitizer in grapefruit.

Thats it for me. Stay safe, dry and warm Beauties!

Respected Contributor

@kathie66 I scraped the bottom of the jar of Boots N0 7 lift and illuminate day cream, sad..

Respected Contributor

Hi beauties.  I used up:

Bic razor refills.  I have two or three packs of cartridges left.  Replaced with another.

Colgate toothpaste  replaced with a Colgate total..

Wen cranberry mint replenishing mist 2 oz.  refilled 2oz bottle with Wen pink peony mist.

Ulta brighteningYuzu fruit charcoal mask.  Just ok, it was part of a Christmas gift.  Have one more.

Stay warm and safe.  Enjoy the weekend. 

Trusted Contributor

Hi Beauties!!

I don't think I used ANYTHING up!  But I am like this close to a used up toothpaste. LOL

Ok.  I am grasping.  

Honored Contributor

I finished up 2 of my O'o Hawaii skincare products.  One I'll keep using, the other I won't.

Cleansing Balm - I won't repurchase.  I love a cleansing balm but this one burns if you use it to remove eye make-up.

6E74B5E6-0F32-4A9A-A7D9-C1C41FF0D9E6.jpeg

I will re-purchase; I actually keep a back-up.  I love the feel of this serum.

DF2DCC0D-B389-4069-BFF2-E09CDC0A28B2.jpeg

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

I haven't used up anything for the last 2, maybe 3 weeks either, but I should definitely have something to report for next week. I'm SO close on a few things.