Trusted Contributor

Re: What did everyone get from Skinn this weekend?

I got Saturday's TTV, a 3-piece Skinnaturals set, and a 6 piece lip crayon set. I found a 10% promo code online for the last 2 products that I ordered on Sunday.

Esteemed Contributor

Got the first TTV. Got my third brush (already had two) to go with the threesome set of the yellow veil compact, the invisible white compact, and the bronzer compact. Great price on the threesome of only 49 dollars. Didn't need them but for that price, it was a must have. Got the three pink lip liners that have the lipstick on both ends, got the under eye dark circle cream with the two smudge sticks, got the yellow tube that refreshes your face, and the wipes.
Super Contributor

My only purchase was the Ultimate Defense Kit. I do love the Collagenesis serums after trying them based on recommendations here.

Regular Contributor

I got the Saturday's TTV, the one with the cleansers, and I got another kit with a fall eyeshadow pallete, gloss sticks, and eyeliners. I would have bought a lot more but I tried to be good! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Honored Contributor

Just a reminder if you did not use the 10% off coupon yet, it is good thru 9/15 on a complete order from SHQ. Find the code on retailmenot.com

Honored Contributor

On 7/28/2014 Shelbelle said:

Just a reminder if you did not use the 10% off coupon yet, it is good thru 9/15 on a complete order from SHQ. Find the code on retailmenot.com

Thx again for posting this info. I was able to use on 1 order. Next time, I'm going to try to consolidate my orders so I can enjoy a greater discount. Regardless, with fantastic price points and reduced s&h, it was still a great overall value.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

On 7/28/2014 Chi-town girl said:
On 7/28/2014 Shelbelle said:

Thx again for posting this info. I was able to use on 1 order. Next time, I'm going to try to consolidate my orders so I can enjoy a greater discount. Regardless, with fantastic price points and reduced s&h, it was still a great overall value.

Agreed! I put in three different orders but I used the coupon you posted for my middle order with the two Sunday TTVs. Thanks so much for posting that or I would not have known about it. I'm new to SHQ!!!

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

KJPA
Regular Contributor

Having never tried this line, I decided just to try one each of the Sat and Sun TTVs. Soooo many things were tempting but I thought I'd start with the basics to see what I and my skin like. Sounds like he's a pretty regular vendor so I should be able to try other items if these work. Thanks to all the enablers!
Valued Contributor

I am giving SKINN a 30- day try. I ordered the TTV with the cleansers. The kit with Collagenisis serums & 24-hr creme. Facial wipes, a brightening kit with light FX, a Plasma liquid foundation kit. I also tried to buy the TTV on Sunday with the Reverse Creme but it was sold out. I am not expecting miracles but do hope to see good results...
Honored Contributor

The TTV with the body oil JUST for the body oil (and will try the hand cream). The rest will be sold at a low low price on the Bay.