Regular Contributor

Had the Ulta Benefit Brow Bar waxing!

It was pretty good. The girl was sweet and knowledgeable, and she did a great job. She didn't even try to sell me anything, imagine that! She showed me where I'd been overplucking, and how to fill in my brows. I didn't know that this meant darkening the lighter brows with the goal of getting a one-color brow. I always had thought that filling meant adding color where there were bald spots.

In any case, it was fast, painless and my brows do look great. I don't know if I'll go back, if I can take care of this at home I will do that. Maybe once in a while. I enjoyed it and surprise! They took $2 off the regular price of $20 because of the coupon (10 off prestige brands). I ended up buying a travel size It universal brow pencil from the impulse display near the registers, coupon applied to that too. Bought some other stuff too, including my regular hair color and my Loreal Youth Code moisturizer ($7 saved on those two!)

I HEART Ulta!

Super Contributor

Re: Had the Ulta Benefit Brow Bar waxing!

Thanks for the report, I've always wondered about the brow bar! I have very thin, VERY light brows. In the summer they are invisible without brow product. Did they use that Benefit gel brow product on you? I saw it being sold on HSN but didn't get it. I am wondering if it will help with my invisibrows.
Honored Contributor

My girls have been getting their brows done at the Brow Bar for several years now. They do a great job and are trained in doing brows.

Super Contributor

I really should go see them... One of my brows is fuller than the other, but I don't fix it because I keep hoping they'll even out. That being said, they're still pathetically thin, so one being fuller just means one is closer to being a "normal" brow.
Regular Contributor

I'm not sure what she used on me, I didn’t need a whole lot of filling. She told me that I can use any pencil or product. But yes I think you guys should try it. I was telling her about my mil who has virtually no brows at all, and she indicated that they have all sorts of things to do for that. It's worth $20 I think!