Respected Contributor

Re: What Is Your Favorite Nail Polish?

OPI. I like the longevity and the high shine.

~Enough is enough~
Contributor

I love Sally Hansen for Gel (at home) polish and OPI for regular polish.

Honored Contributor

I'm a polish junkie so have many brands in my collection. I have a lot of Zoya, Essie, OPI,(regular and for Sephora) DL, butterLONDON, China Glaze, Nails INC, Julep and CND.

For me most anything works providing I use CND Vinylux top coat. What I notice is butterLONDON tends to dry out more quickly than other brands. Julep bottles hold less and are awkward to use because they are tall and thin.

Respected Contributor

Great responses!! Thanks so much, everyone!! I've gotten some really good tips! I really never thought about nail prep!! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Super Contributor

Too many, lol. My collection includes Zoya, Dazzle Dry, Lippmann, Julep, and Nails Inc. A disclaimer, I do require that they are at least 3 free and vegan, so no more Nails Inc. I still do not know the status of Julep.

Super Contributor

On 3/19/2015 fortune said:

Great responses!! Thanks so much, everyone!! I've gotten some really good tips! I really never thought about nail prep!! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Fortune don't forget your cuticles Debra Lippman makes an excellent cuticle remover and cuticle repair cream. May I also recommend CND's Solar Oil. Happy Mani{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Respected Contributor

I've been strictly an OPI user for many years, until I tried Zoya. I manage to get at least one more day out of Zoya before it starts chipping, so I've been buying more and more colors from them. I still use OPI, but Zoya is quickly becoming my favorite.

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Honored Contributor

Sally Hansen Nail Growth Miracle, I have tried all the brands for the last 40 years and this is the only one that gives me longevity on my natural nails, lasts pretty decently up to 2 weeks, and as a bonus contains very good ingredients for healthy, strong nails.

Honored Contributor

My HG product for natural nails is Essie Ballet Slippers. I like Essie, OPI, Butter,and some shades in Julep. Smile

Esteemed Contributor

Zoya, pixie dusts, Lippman, Dior and Butter