Trusted Contributor

Re: What Do The Models Do That I'm Not Doing To Get Great Coverage?

@Shanus , thank you so much for sharing your story.  I've always appreciated your suggestions, but had no idea of your background.   Thank you for always being there to help us with all of our beauty issues!     :-)

Honored Contributor

@Shanus So for $75 I can come spend the weekend with you?  Woman Very Happy  It would take at least that much time for my make-over!  Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

You're welcome @BunSnoop  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

@Shanus So for $75 I can come spend the weekend with you?  Woman Very Happy  It would take at least that much time for my make-over!  Woman Wink

@Sooner   LOL. No one's been a bigger challange than 2 hrs., but come on!!

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@Sooner wrote:

@Shanus You don't know me!  Woman Very Happy Now that it's after Easter, I'm packin' my white pants!  Woman Wink

Frequent Contributor

@Shanus 

Thank-you for sharing your story with all of us. I only wish I lived closer, so I could book an appointment. I'm not sure how to effectively use makeup on my older skin. I don't want to look clownish, but I apply my makeup so lightly that it does nothing for me. 

I always enjoy reading your suggestions and product recommendations. Thank-you!

Respected Contributor

@Shanus   thank you so much for sharing.  I knew you worked for BB earlier in your career, and thanks for your make up, skincare knowledge that you share with all of us.  Many of us are truly challenged.  Many times I know you take the time to answer anyone here in beauty that asks.  Very much appreciated.  Nice to hear your story.  

Honored Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@Sooner wrote:

@Shanus You don't know me!  Woman Very Happy Now that it's after Easter, I'm packin' my white pants!  Woman Wink

@Sooner  Hey, white pants and sandals...80 degrees here today.....Would love to meet you.

Honored Contributor

@Luv pets wrote:

@Shanus 

Thank-you for sharing your story with all of us. I only wish I lived closer, so I could book an appointment. I'm not sure how to effectively use makeup on my older skin. I don't want to look clownish, but I apply my makeup so lightly that it does nothing for me. 

I always enjoy reading your suggestions and product recommendations. Thank-you!

@Luv pets   Well, if you have specific questions, I can try to do a "cyber consult". LOL

Honored Contributor

@lynnie61 wrote:

@Shanus   thank you so much for sharing.  I knew you worked for BB earlier in your career, and thanks for your make up, skincare knowledge that you share with all of us.  Many of us are truly challenged.  Many times I know you take the time to answer anyone here in beauty that asks.  Very much appreciated.  Nice to hear your story.  

@lynnie61   I really enjoy what I do and hate to call it work or a job. The skincare part came later on when I realized to have natural looking makeup, you needed a good skincare routine and clear up any issues. So, both together fit like a glove for me...I try to answer questions as often and as well as I can since I can't see anyone here. Given enough info, I do hope it helps.