Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Re: What “Beauty” tip have you learned and used from the Beauty Forum?

Where do you get the copper-p serum?

How much was it?

I want my brows to be thicker.

Do you think that it would work on lashes?

Thanks in advance!Woman Happy

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@TY  That was exactly what i first thought of after reading that. LOL Anything to make hair thicker. I think rosemary and peppermint essential oils actually do the same thing. 

~No act of kindness, no matter how small is ever wasted~ Aesop
Respected Contributor

@Anonymous032819 wrote:

Where do you get the copper-p serum?

How much was it?

I want my brows to be thicker.

Do you think that it would work on lashes?

Thanks in advance!Woman Happy

Jamaican Castor Oil really works for both eyebrow growth and eyelash growth. You can get it at your local health foods store or vitamin store. I use an old mascara brush to apply it. Or you can use a cosmetic cotton swab. (They have a pointed end)
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous032819 

For thicker eyelashes and eyebrows heres a great tip:

Mix Castor oil, aloe vera and olive oil together and rub it on your eye brows and slightly on eyelashes before you go to bed. Do this for a few days and you will notice thicker lashes and eyebrows. 

~No act of kindness, no matter how small is ever wasted~ Aesop
Honored Contributor

Not a tip but an observation.....half of the devices sold to look younger don't do much of anything. In addition, a lot of skin care sold today doesn't live up to the hype.

I think a visit to the derm where you get individualized skin care advice from a doctor who actually has "seen" your complexion is worth its weight in gold.

Trusted Contributor

Retin A and sunscreen are the only things that really work for wrinkles. Do not waste your money on other lotions and potions that make these claims. They won’t work!
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@AnnMarie-1 wrote:

@silkyk wrote:

I now use a paddle brush instead of a round brush to dry my hair and LOTS faster and looks WAY better....and so easy! Thank you to the poster who mentioned this .Good hair day everyday now!Image result for Bristle Hair Brush Curved Vented Detangling Comb Hair Scalp Massager Blow Drying

Hello @silkyk , what kind of paddle brush are you using? With boar hairs or without? What kind of hair do you have?  Thanks so much for any help

Hi AnnMarie, The brush I have is the Baasha Curved Vent Brush for Blowdrying with Boar bristles (actually both kinds of bristles mixed in brush.. long and short). I have long thick hair and this brush lets me just dry my hair upside down then flip over and finish drying....the open back of the brush really lets hair dry fast and the curve of the brush makes hair curve under just perfect. I love this brush!