Honored Contributor

Skinn Cosmetics - June Shows/Specials + 6/21 TS

[ Edited ]

Here is the June show schedule.  Will post updates & TS info when it's available. 

Friday, June 21st:

24:00, 1:00, 9:00, 14:00, and 19:00 ET

Updated show schedule a/o June 10

Thursday, June 20th:

PT: 9:00pm & 10:00pm

Friday, June 21st:

ET: 12:00am, 1:00am, 3:00am, 6:00am, 9:00am, 11:00am, 12:00pm, 2:00pm, 3:00pm & 7:00pm

PT: 12:00am, 3:00am, 6:00am, 8:00am, 9:00am, 11:00am, 12:00pm & 4:00pm

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Re: Skinn Cosmetics - June Shows/Specials + 6/21 TS

Some new items posted on HSN including this lippie trio

Skinn® Cosmetics 3-piece Lip 6X Balm Set
656-459

What You Get
  • .27 oz. Lip 6X Balm - Limoncello
  • .27 oz. Lip 6X Balm - Kiwi Lime
  • .27 oz. Lip 6X Balm - Raspberry Tint

Skinn® Cosmetics 3-piece Lip 6X Balm Set

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Valued Contributor

THANK YOU....keep us in the know about products so we all can plan ahead.

Respected Contributor

Hello Beauties ~ Didn't I read here somewhere that His TS was to be a newly formulated DWP?  I also read an old thread about this DWP, and it did not play well with his PEP 40?

I really like the PEP 40, but read that putting DWP over it caused balling up.  Interested to know how he has changed up the formula and how well it will play with others.  

Did that make sense?  LOL!  I will be watching this thread to see what you find out.  THANKS!

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Honored Contributor

Thank you for posting this.  I just started trying Skinn with his recent visit to HSN.  I purchased 3 or 4 items and liking them so far.  I will be trying the mask I just received tonight.   Only learned of this line through this forum.  I will definitely tune in on June 21.

Frequent Contributor

Has anyone noticed that since Dimitri switched to HSN he's on less then when he was on Evine? I wonder if that's what he wanted. More down time for himself.

Honored Contributor

@Bluezircon wrote:

Has anyone noticed that since Dimitri switched to HSN he's on less then when he was on Evine? I wonder if that's what he wanted. More down time for himself.

I always thought he was on too often and had too many TTV when he was with Evine.

Esteemed Contributor

@Bluezircon wrote:

I'm glad he's on HSN now...never saw him on Evine! New to his line..very excited! Woman Very Happy

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Respected Contributor

Skinn runs many giveaways on Facebook which I always enter. I was notified the other day that I won a free Dermapeel. Athena sent me a message to get my address. She is seemed so sweet. I was so excited because I rarely win anything.

Honored Contributor

@Mistic wrote:

Hello Beauties ~ Didn't I read here somewhere that His TS was to be a newly formulated DWP?  I also read an old thread about this DWP, and it did not play well with his PEP 40?

I really like the PEP 40, but read that putting DWP over it caused balling up.  Interested to know how he has changed up the formula and how well it will play with others.  

Did that make sense?  LOL!  I will be watching this thread to see what you find out.  THANKS!

@Mistic  - I watched portions of the May shows and D said H would be offering DWP products soon -reformulated.  He did not say if this would be the June TS, no info yet about the June TS item. 

I love and use the DWP and Pep40 serums and use them for pm treatment.  My regime is like D's - apply DWP serum 1st, let it absorb then I pat Pep40 serum over it. Once it is set I apply Pep40 cream. No balling up.