Honored Contributor

It looks so yellow on everyone in the medium....like they have jaundice.  You can not use any skin cream or oils on the skin either....and I am NOT GOING TO STAND AROUND FOR 20 minutes for it to  dry down. 

A NO FOR ME

Honored Contributor

To me it looks so shiny, too thick and so fake.  It may be fine for someone who has real issues with coverage needed or performers on stage but can't see it for me.  JM's illuminated body butter works fine mixed with her regular body butter give my skin a less harsh pasty look and the veins look less noticeable.  The biggest issue for me is dry skin so definitely not for me.  Reminds me of  days past where majorettes used leg makeup and had to stand around waiting for it to dry.

Honored Contributor

I have some and tried it--like pancake makeup for the body--not a fan but might try adding a moisturizer to it for my legs---they are a fish belly white now--not that I am doing anything exciting---but they are blinding especially when our scare sun shines on them-----wa state is not known for the sunshine------Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

I haven't seen a presentation of this but I have found that one has to be very careful with these types of products.  Sally Hansen makes a couple as well and they can give an embalmed look to the legs and despite claims to the contrary, if you sweat, the product will transfer.

St. Tropez makes a product called One Night or something along those lines that is a cream face and body bronzer.  I have used it on my legs before when I was going out in the evening.  It only comes in one color and it is not thick or heavy. I've never worn it outside in heat and humidity so I don't know if it transfers or not but the color is nice on my skintone.          

Honored Contributor

The only product I've had success with is the Jergen's Gradual Tanning Lotion. I only apply to legs twice a week...light to medium shade. It takes no longer to dry than regular body moisturizer. 

Honored Contributor

My only issue with Jergens is that it has one of the worst ingredient decks I have ever seen. Mineral oil, pertoleum parabens, DMDM Hydantoin. 

Honored Contributor

Plus if you are out in the sun does applying sun products alter it - especially those who reapply every 2 hours.

Respected Contributor

I can't see using this unless you have a lot of very noticeable imperfections.  It looks way too heavy and shiny. But if it helps someone's self-confidence then that's good.  But it is a definite no for me.

Plus, unless you are an expert at applying any body makeup perefectly I wouldn't do it.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Westmore TS

[ Edited ]

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I haven't seen a presentation of this but I have found that one has to be very careful with these types of products.  Sally Hansen makes a couple as well and they can give an embalmed look to the legs and despite claims to the contrary, if you sweat, the product will transfer.

St. Tropez makes a product called One Night or something along those lines that is a cream face and body bronzer.  I have used it on my legs before when I was going out in the evening.  It only comes in one color and it is not thick or heavy. I've never worn it outside in heat and humidity so I don't know if it transfers or not but the color is nice on my skintone.          

@Lipstickdiva     They say that once it sets, you can bathe with it on...  for up to three days....  but it is oil that breaks it up,... so no use of any moisturizer  under it  or any types of soap I guess with oils...  Hmmm... 

Trusted Contributor

I wouldn't wear it if they paid me.  I can't even watch the presentation.