Regular Contributor

And for me the jergens smell is horrible!

Honored Contributor

All of the self-tanners I have tried smell horrible even the lotions like the Jergens.  In fact I tried the Jergens one on my legs one Sunday and while I was sitting at church I started smelling it.  At first I thought I had on dirty panty hose, but finally realized it was the Jergens lotion.

I actually have this product.  I use it whenever I wear something strappy even though I still usually end up with a shrug on top.  It's to camoflage my farmer tan. I have been trying hard to get rid of it and right now it's mostly gone, but I'm sure once the weather warms up enough that I can no longer stand long sleeves while working in the yard it'll be back.  I do wear sunscreen, but don't have time to reapply when I'm working.  Plus, I despise the feel of sunscreen.  

It takes a bit of work to get a good blend.  If I apply it wrong I'll end up just making the farmer tan a little darker as well as the fake tan.  But if I get it right it looks very natural.  I apply it and then wear a light robe while I'm putting on makeup and drying my hair, so the time factor is really not an issue.  I could not imagine trying to apply it all over.  No way I could get an even coverage, plus it's just too much work for daily or every other day.  Upper arms is really all I ever use it on.

Honored Contributor

I have seen a lot of women it would look better than pale bare legs when dressed up.