Honored Contributor

Yikes does that stuff accentuate the wrinkles crinkles and whatever else.Watching model demo and that was such a good closeup that I know for sure that product is not for me.

Trusted Contributor

@dex wrote:

Yikes does that stuff accentuate the wrinkles crinkles and whatever else.Watching model demo and that was such a good closeup that I know for sure that product is not for me.

I agree... to me it makes the skin look like plastic. 

Honored Contributor

The Q customer reviews aren't all that impressive. Only 42% gave it 5-stars and 33% gave it a 1-star rating. Based on that, I probably won't be trying it.

Respected Contributor

the concept is great, but not quite right. is there anything out there, like this, that might work better?

Honored Contributor

I'd be willing to try this one. It has very good reviews and the price is very reasonable, $11.

51JCVo5MqoL._AC_UL320_.jpg

@dex @10sluvr @Mombo1 

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee I have tried that years ago in the spray form and didn’t like the color on me.I would give the lotion a try though to see...like you said price is right.

Super Contributor

I guess I must be one of the minority.  I LOVE it.  I am 67 and it gives me a great natural glow.  It blurs lots of dark spots, goes on evenly if you do it correctly and lasts thru a couple of showers if you don't scrub too hard.  I get more compliments on my skin!  I know all of us have different skin types etc. --- I am just so glad I found something that works like I want.  Plus, I have purchased quite a few in their makeup line and have also been very pleased!  

Honored Contributor

Still looks wet here, but seems to have good coverage. My concern are veins, not freckles.

sally-hansen.jpg

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee I want to cover veins too.I find a lot of makeup looks yellow on me.I am the lighter shade that you pictured but it does have a yellow cast.Do you think if I mixed a couple of shades it would be better.

Honored Contributor

@dex wrote:

@SilleeMee I want to cover veins too.I find a lot of makeup looks yellow on me.I am the lighter shade that you pictured but it does have a yellow cast.Do you think if I mixed a couple of shades it would be better.

@dex 

If you mixed the Light with the Medium, that might work. If you buy them from Walmart, they will accept returns, even if opened, and will refund your money if you don't like it.